chapter 3 || music

Karls pov

I woke up and checked the time 9:00 am  I had an hour to kill before having to go to the warehouse and film. I looked over to y/n who was still sleeping and I saw she was sleeping on my chest, oh the butterflies. she looked so cute and peaceful sleeping, I tried not to move that much as I grabbed my phone to scroll on Twitter but she woke up.  

"good morning," I said as she looked up at me she noticed she was laying on my chest and didn't move off. she responded with "good morning, your comfy" I blushed my heart Idk why but just her saying that just made my day before it even started. "thanks" I said trying not to smile. she started playing with my hair, I loved when she played with my hair. I wanted to stay here in this position for forever but then my 10 o'clock alarm went off meaning I had to get up and get ready to film. I winced as I got up but then I looked to my side and saw y/n was getting up too "you working today?" I was confused cause she hasn't worked in like a month she replied with a simple "yes".  

y/n's pov 

Karl told me I could change in our room but I ended up insisting on changing in the bathroom because he's already taking the time to have me live here so I might as well let him change in his own room I mean technically it's our room our something about something being me and Karls makes me happy.

- time skip to after filming - 

we got home at 7 pm and I was kinda tired but it was still early I asked Karl if he wanted to listen to music with me he said yes so I played my playlist I had on Spotify and we just chilled on his bed. it wasn't much but I loved every second of it. 

Karls pov 

we were just chilling on my bed so I decided to ask her what she wanted for her 22nd birthday seeing as it was in a week and I had no idea what to get her "you don't need to get me anything, you've already done so much" she responded I mean she's not wrong but I still want to get her something. I laid my head on her chest and wrapped my arms around her pretending to be asleep, I wanted to actually fall asleep but I wasn't tired so I just laid there and listened to her heartbeat. 

{ I'm Mr Loverman and I miss my Loverman }

she whisper sang it was the cutest I could she was trying not to wake me up because she was being quiet with it but then I heard her say "this nimrod is my Loverman, I want him for my birthday." did I hear that right? did she really just say she wants me? me? there's no way... 

------

(508 words) sorry it took me so long to write this it was a hard chapter to plan out also I feel like this sounds like a diary thing but in reality, idk how to explain thoughts lol