chapter 4 || the call

Karls pov

since today is Sunday I didn't need to film because today was more of an editing day so while y/n was out working I just stayed at home thinking about what she said last night. I needed to call someone but it needed to be someone who wasn't in the beast crew. Tommy innit. yea that makes sense right. right? I checked and he wasn't streaming. I went on the smp discord to see he was with big Q in vc 2 I joined it and got greeted by big Q "KARLOOOSSS" "AYY BIG Q" I replied "hello Karl" Tommy said. I decided to be straight forward and say it "you guys have the way with the lady's right?" Tommy was a little caught off guard but he responded quickly "YEA YEA THE LADYSSS they love me" big Q just stayed silent and left the call, I was confused but I didn't mention it. I told Tommy what I heard last night and I told him how I felt and everything, I ended up talking about how I feel to Tommy for an hour before he cut in and said "damm u really must like her, and from what you said about last night I feel like she feels the same" I started to blush and then I heard the front door open "oh shoot, I got to go, don't tell anyone please Tommy" he agreed to keep his mouth shut and said "anytime you need I'm here to talk" I left the vc and turned around to see y/n.

y/ns pov

I got home and heard Karl say "don't tell anyone please Tommy" I walked into our room and saw him leave the call he was in with Tommy, I assumed it was Tommy innit cause that's the only Tommy I know that he talks to but I asked "what was that about" Karl nervously responded "oh it was nothing" I was confused what could he tell Tommy that he couldn't tell me? I dropped the subject but I told him "you know ill support you no matter what right? I promise" after that, we ended up watching Marley and me but I was still confused with what happened earlier...

-----

(370 words) sorry, this chapter was so short I didn't know how to make it longer and have it make sense.