Tom nook x reader

You've been living on this island for around a week now, the people seem nice and you're having a good time. Expect there's one small problem...you're in a lot of debt. But you think you have a way to solve that. You walked over to resident services walking with confidence knowing what you were coming for. Opening the large intimidating hardwood doors not a sliver of doubt entered your mind.
       "Oh hello y/n!," he said innocently as you entered.
        "Hey Tom!" You approached him walking as seductively as possible "so I was wondering about my house?" You said wide eyed and trying to seem innocent
        "Yes I believe you currently owe 40,000 bells hm?"
         " yes that's right but it's just so much money.... and I only just moved here after all...I was wondering if there was some other way I could pay?" You said adjusting your shirt to show your slender collarbones.
       "Hm I'm sorry y/n but I don't think there's any other way your nook miles moving fee was a one time offer." He replied once again completely unaware
      "Are you sure we can't figure out something else..?" You said in a seductive voice lightly tracing a finger on his chest.
      "I suppose we could," he said looking you up and down and finally resting in a passionate stare. Glad he finally understood what you were suggesting you kissed him. And then kissed him harder. Liking the way he put his rough hands on the small of your back you wondered if this was really just to pay off your loans. Lifting you like you where nothing he slammed you on his desk, his hands resting on your thighs. Your surprised whimper was rewarded by him smiling into the intense makeout session. you found yourself surprised at his kissing skills. Slowly his hands danced up along your back and pulled off your pink novelty shirt revealing your purple bra, the best one you had brought to the island. He slipped his veiny hands under the soft cup and fondled your b cups while continuing to kiss you harder and harder. Taking in a sharp breath, you thrust your hips against his rock hard member which was stretching at the denim prison containing it, Not because you were bored of the kissing but because his tongue skillfully dancing around yours left you wanting more.
           "Don't get too brave angel," he breathed with surprising dominance in his voice, placing a threatening hand on your throat. You whimpered and nodded, fear coursing through your body. You found yourself confused at the amount of pleasure you derived from that fear. That still didn't change your deep desire. Tom used the hand on your neck to aggressively push your bare body onto his cold desk, sending papers flying. He lifted your pink skater skirt up to your stomach; it only took him one glance at your pantries to notice how soaked they were.
          "Your such a mess for me darling. I should punish you for making me clean this up."
         "Please daddy," You said suprised at the desperation in your voice.
        "Such a needy little slut." He spat, thrusting into you and grunting. You dug your nails into the arm around your neck at the incredible length you could feel him touch your guts. Unable to control yourself, you let out a sound somewhere between pleasure and pain. And soon regretted it  
            "Shut up and take it," he breathed. Tightening his grip on your neck and thrusting faster and harder. You found yourself contorting at the struggle of trying to contain your moans. You could feel the heat spreading from in between your thighs and knew you were close. Tom cursed under his breath and slapped at your thighs. Sweat beaded on his forehead and you found your heavy breathing sync up with his. You could feel your own juices dripping out of you and suddenly you came. It felt like an explosion in your stomach all the way to the tips of your toes, your whole body floated in ecstasy and you felt a tear fall from your eye. Tom pulled out of you and re-buckled his belt breathing deeply.
           "Time for morning announcements." He grunted. Sitting down at his chair he started addressing the village. Noticing his still erect bulge, you had an idea walking over to him you stripped in front of him. Trying not to change his tone of voice he stared in awe at your flawless body. Crouching under his desk you began to put his girthy cock in your mouth, his breathing began to speed up and he started to trip up on his words. You smirked into the blowjob, when you felt him burst in your mouth and grunt you knew you where done and swallowed as you walked away to sit back on the desk smeared with your cum he eyed you furiously. When he finally finished the announcements you noticed he didn't turn off the microphone but instead pulled out a headset and connected it. He silently walked over, placed it over your head and gently adjusted the mic to your mouth. As he flipped you over and undid his belt you realized what was happening. The fealing of pleasant fear came back. He was getting revenge. But you couldn't possible think of something hotter. He placed his hands on your waist and inhaled deeply spitting to lubricate your tight whole, he thrusted into you deeper and harder than he had before. Trying not to moan for fear of people hearing you bit your lip hard. He began to get into a rhythm and sped up. Your stomach tingled violently. You couldn't hold back, you moaned into the flimsy microphone. You began to become comfortable with other people hearing. Noticing you stopped holding back Tom tried to regain power by pulling your hair and slapping your ass. It just made you moan louder, he started breathing harder and you realized how angry you were making him and half laughed into the mic. Violently he turned you over.
         "Your nothing more than my cum dump remember that kitten," saying nothing in response you pulled yourself up on the collar of his shirt and kissed him hard he stepped away from the desk and you both stood. You were in control now. only you. You pushed him on Isabel's chair and mounted him letting his pipe slide into you smoothly.
        "Oh, y/n," he moaned in pure bliss continueing to pump up and down his face began to contort and grunts escaped his mouth. He let out a moan that made you sure your debts had been paid.
        You walked out of that building knowing everyone had Heard Tom nook, the mayor fucking you, the resident representative. Still you walked with your head up, a mishevious smile plastered on your face.

To be continued...?