~Love, Ravana~

∆Party Poison's pov∆

After a while of driving around doing nothing but enjoying the sandy wind through our hair and music blasting through our ears, we decided to get a drink at the café. I steer the car and park outside the café once we get back to Battery City. We walk inside and I see her. She's here, the girl from the side of the road. I wink at her once she looks at me and heads to a seat nearby. A waiter comes up to us and asks, "Good morning,  I'm guessing coffee again?" I look up at her and smile," Yes ma'am." Fun Ghoul was sitting across from me and saw that I was thinking, "Ay Party, something on your mind?" The guys looked at me waiting for an answer. "The girl on the other side of the café looks like us. Never seen her." The guys looked at the girl on the other side of the café and noticed that too. Jet Star broke the silence," She's one of us man. Let's go talk to her, or you can Party since you seem so interested in her." The guys laughed. Party just rolled his eyes then walked over to her booth and sat across from her.

∆Killer Queen's pov∆

They walked over to a booth on the other side of the café. I didn't want to stare for too long so I just took a sip of my coffee and looked outside. Since the cafe didn't have many people I could hear them talking about me. I just ignored it until I heard footsteps towards my booth. I put my cup down and looked up to see Party standing next to me. "Hey I don't want to bother you, can I ask you a few questions?" I looked behind him at the guys giving them a 'fuck off' look and they just looked away. I nodded at Party so he could bother me with questions about how he's never seen me before even though I'm a 'Killjoy'. "So you're a Killjoy?" I just thought about how easy it would be to trick him, "Yes, what do you want?". "Prove it." He smiled and I just replied with,"Excuse me? I don't even know you for all I know you could just be leading me into your trap. I'm not a dumbass. You are wasting your time," I said in a bitchy tone. I started laughing then he did. "I'm just kidding, I would love to. I need something to do anyway." I smiled convincing him that I'm a Killjoy might be harder than I thought. Ida was right.
We walk over to the boys. "Guys this is... I never got your name."I had to lie about my name so I just made one up, "It's Toxic Rose, but just call me Rose." He grabbed a toothpick from off the table and said, "Well Rose, this is Fun Ghoul, Kobra Kid, Jet Star, and I am Party Poison." He said while pointing at everyone and ending his sentence by putting the toothpick in his mouth and looking at me. The guys didn't look at me. "Ay, boys we're heading out so get your shit together, and let's go." He said while grabbing his bag and beginning to walk out of the café. I followed behind him along with the boys. I walked out and there was the car. I stopped walking and remembered that that was the car that sped past me walking here. Party looked at me and said, "Are you scared of hanging out with a few boys." I snapped out of my thoughts and walked up to the car and got in. I looked back at him and said, "Nothing scares me." He just laughed and said, "We'll see about that honey." He started the engine and we drove off to somewhere I don't even know where we are going."
Five minutes later we arrive at a... I don't even know. It's still a sandy desert. "Alright girly, show us what you got." He handed me a gun but I pushed it away, "First of all my name ain't girly, and second of all, I got my own gun." I said pulling out my gun. I walked around the guys looking at me I just gave them a confused look. "Party, what exactly am I attacking?" I said turning my attention to him. The boys looked at Party then back at me. He suddenly responded with, "Draculoids..." I thanked myself for doing some research about the town before coming here. I squeeze my gun tightly and saw the white faces of what they call, Draculoids.
(Background Music bc why not
The song is Party Poison -MCR)

One ran up to me and I shot him in the head than another. Soon enough I ran out of bullets so I quickly yanked out the knife I stored in my right boot. I started spinning around and throwing punches and kicks. My hair getting in my face as I move around. I slit a few of their throats getting some of their blood on me. Oh, how I missed this. The joy in killing people was my dream when I was 9. Now here I am following that dream. I smiled widely with blood on my face. One more Draculoid runs from out of the cage and heads for me. I hold my right fist out when he is close enough to not be able to dodge my fist and he runs into it, knocking him down on his back. I take the knife from my left hand and get down on my knees hovering over him. He was too scared to sit up so I got closer to his ear and whispered, "Hope you enjoy hell." I kissed his cheek and stabbed him in his chest and twisted the knife. I didn't care how much he groaned from the pain. I pushed the knife in more until I couldn't hear his voice. I took the knife out of his chest flinging blood onto me.
(Song ended :))
I looked behind me to see the guys in shock. I walked up to Party and said, "So, now you believe me?" He just stared at me without saying anything," What? Cat got your tongue?". He snapped out of his shock blanket and finally said, "That.. was badass!" I was surprised he didn't try attacking me to see what happens. I put the knife back in my right boot and looked back up at him saying, "This gun sucks if you're shooting more than one person." I winked at him heading towards the car. Party looks at the guys and waves for them to head to the car. They head for the car and Party gets in last. As we head somewhere, Party breaks the awkward silence, "So, you can stay the night at our place while you get yourself cleaned up." I stopped looking out the window and said, "That would be nice. I have nowhere else to stay. I hitchhiked here because my parents kicked me out. I don't know what I was gonna find here. I'm glad you are so kind to let me sleep in your home." We smiled at each other until one of the guys interrupted the moment, "Ay lovebirds, I suggest you focus on the road." The sun was setting so it was supper time and I was hungry.  We soon made it to I'm guessing their home. It's small. That's the thing that bothers me. Whatever, if I have to sleep with boys to get the job done I will. We walk in and of course, everything is boy stuff. I don't mind but it's a bit gross. "Hey Rose, there's a washroom right in that corner you can change if you want. I'll make sure the boys don't peak," Party says pointing to a room with a sink in the corner of the room. I walk towards the room and take my clothes off while I fill the sink with water. When I'm only in my bra I start splashing water on my face. Watching the water turn bright red from the blood on my body, I open my bag and put on a white, tank top that shows a little bit of cleavage. The boys are going to have to deal with it. I walk out of the washroom and see the boys getting food ready. I go up to Party, "Hey, where should I sleep?" Party turns his attention to me and looks at what I'm wearing. I'm guessing that he's never seen a girl's cleavage. "Oi, my eyes are up here buddy," I say pointing at my eyes. He stops staring, "Sorry we aren't very familiar with women's bodies." I just laughed and he started to also. This boy is gonna be easier than I thought.