▪︎ Prologue ▪︎

It was a friday, 15 of december,

I remember the day perfectly, for some reason, but for me it was the day when i started a new life in another world.
I woke up normally like all my casual days at ten o'clock, stay in my bedroom a couple of minutes and then stretch myself for now, go have breakfast.
I remember that i was having for breakfast a cup of tea and some sponge cake, it was a perfect morning yeah...

Just the sings of the birds in all rooms it was, very calming and relaxing to hear...

But for now i will not talk to you much of my life, so lest get back to the point.

I am a computer programer, so if i talk to you a little too much is just becouse what happend to me was so unreal that even a couple of numbers won't explain a damm thing.

The time was 11 in the morning, just me, going in my computer with all of necesary connected perfectly, i started the computer, that day i was thinking about trying to make a 3d model of one character that i wanted to put in a videogame that i was creating, i just have it all, the character drawing concept, where will i put my character in my game, and her powers too, just the only thing what was missing is.

Well the model, so when everything was all good in my computer i started making her, i think i spend almost all of my day creating her, but is beutiful when you see that all Fits so well.

So when i finish her it was six o'clock in the afternoon, i was tired but happy about finish her, so i think:
"Ok, now that i finished i will put in the game and rest a little"

And when i was putting the model in my game, something happend. All my apps that i have in my computer desktop it started to move around super glitchy, that time i was sacred that my model it was to big to handle in my computer, but i wasn't waiting to see my computer chrash, so i put my model in a file and try to fix whathever was having in my computer, but for some reason, the file that i put my model, move itself to the game of tf2.

I didn't understand what the hell was happening, but when i try to see if some virus took my computer, a hand appers in my screen, the hand it was all covered in binary numbers.
For that point nothing makes anysense, and then the hand came closer to my screen and broke my screen to drag me in.

I didn't have to much time to react so i just take my sketch book of my character to try to attack the hand, but that didn't do nothing, now inside my screen, the hand that put me in drop me into the game of team forestt 2, and i started screaming of fear of all of this happening to me.

I fell a little to long after the hand drop me here, so i see my surrondings, it seems that i enter in some kind of hole whit a lot of numbers and codes for the game. And i was falling in that hole with only just a sketch book. So i was scared more about where i will fall and for better not be with the team when i fall, why? Well becouse just a simple reasons, one i am a stranger that somehow enter this universe and two i know they have guns, and my only weapon at that moment is just a sketchbook. So whatever i was falling i don't want to be death.

When i was thinking more about all of this happend, i stopped to see the hole with codes and enter of what i see a desert, but i was still falling, soo, yeah...

I Stamped in the ground.

And you know how Newton's law works right?.

So all of i was thinking stopped in that moment. For better or worse.
Man, so i will die now?..

END OF THE PROLOGUE