▪︎ Chapter 2 ▪︎

-This is...this is...GOOD! But in the other side i am not me...but...THIS IS AMAZING! I DREAM ABOUT THIS LIKE WHEN I WAS TEN AND KNOW IS NOT A DREAM AT ALL!

(The hysterical laughter of that person would fill the entire house with a great roar, it seemed that now a psychopath lived inside that abandoned house)

-Ahaha...uf... i need a break....uhm..maybe tomorrow i will investigate more about this house, and if i can do more things with my sketchbook...

(She would take her sketchbook and go to the living room to rest there about now, the rest of the day...)

》The next day《

-Hm...yAwn...

(With narrowed eyes, she would look the outside of the house, in that moment she sighs)

-Guess this is not a dream after all...well, time to investigat-

(His voice stopped when she heard his own gut)

-...Time to try to eat something...uhm...but...i remeber that this place has nothing to give...just a pen and a bathroom...uhm...what if i...

(She would take her sketchbook and proced to write "She is like half plant and half human, so she won't need to eat often, becouse take the sunlight as food")

-I am in a desert so...i think is the better option for now...well...now, time to explore...and maybe leave this house, yeah better find another place..-

(She would take his sketchbook with her and take a little blanket that she found in the floor to put it on his head like and umbrella to not take too much sunlight)

-Ok..everything ready...Lest get move on!

(The girl with his smile, she would leave the house now with a little enthusiasm for walk and investigate his surrondings, now we will see if this person will find something...)

》3 hours later...《

-...Agh... i should think more and bring some water with me...F@#K...Maybe i eat perfectly now..but i didn't drink nothing! Ugh...stupid stupid ME!

(A slap is heard in the distance)

-Ugh...i need to find some water...WaaATER! Ugh... think Vanellope...try to think something with logic now...ugh..but with this hot ground...

(She was lossing his mind little a little when she heard a noise in the horizon)

-U-uh..?...uh...i got nothing to lose...so...

(She would began to walk a little faster to the sound she heard, finding about two minutes a gas station)

-...thanks god.-

(With his words, she would run to the station like a cheetah catching its prey, and when she was already there she go to the inside of the station and search a water bottle like a maniac)

-..Not water,not water, not water...WATER!

(With a smile she would take the water bottle and bring it to the cashier)

-How much it is?

(And in that moment she realizes about one little thing, she didn't have any money, and began to take again the water bottle to his site saying to the cashier that she change his mind)

- {stupid...stupid me...uhm..wait!}...Uhm..sir?

▪︎ - Yeah?

-Where is the bathroom?

▪︎ - In your right you have it..

-Thanks!

(Now finally she would drink some water)

-Thanks god...Thanks..uf...

(With a smile, she would look at her in the mirror, her clothes were a mess)

-...hm...better change my clothes...yeah better...uhm...maybe if i draw it in another page...

(With his pen she would began drawing a t-shirt and sports pants, that in the moment she finish his work it would appear un front of her)

-Perfect! But...i hope is my side..-

(She would procced to take the clothes and change his clothes, now she would feel a little better)

-Good! And now i will need a bottle to take some water and...a backpack!

(She says begining to draw what she think and "pop" she have it)

-Ok, i am ready! To investigate!

(She says with a smile and proced to go out of the bathroom, until she think about a think after leaving)

-Uhm..sir?

▪︎ -Yeah?

-Do you know if there is a nearby city around here?

▪︎ -Well yeah, in about 5 kilometers there is one.

-(Uf..another time walking)Uh..thanks!

(She would go out now of the gas station, with now pain in his head)

-Ugh...i don't want to walk more...but guess that i would do it...f@#k

》End Chapter two