▪︎ Chapter 4 ▪︎

The next day

-Hm...yawn....

(Our protagonist would hear his own bones)

-...My back.-

(After a while Rosetta will wake up with a smile in her face)

Rosetta: Good Morning creator..!

-Good morning dear...

(She would say forgetting the pain in her back)

Rosetta: What we should do today creator?

-Uhm...good question...but first, we should eat something, no?

(She would say with a smile to her creation)

Rosetta: Ok!

(She would reply, keeping their things in the backpack of our protagonist, they would start walking towards where there would be a little sun to feed on him, since she had put the same skill that she put in the desert to her)

-Hm~ better!

Rosetta: So, what next?

-Next? Uhm...since we don't have any money or a house to live...guess try to find a job...?

Rosetta:I guess so, but in that I could not help you... just becouse you think i should hide my face.

- (Now i think death is a good option.) N-NONONO I-I just.

Rosetta: Creator...i know that my face is not...exactly like a normal human like yours, so don't be sorry for that.

-U-uh yeah...sure...but i know there are more ways that you could help me...uh...AH! I KNOW! A little of makeup!

(She would say taking his sketchbook to start drawing a small makeup case, and when it appers she would take it instantly)

-Now stand still...

Rosetta: B-but creator i think this is not necessary..

-But for me it is. Now. Stand still.

》Time jump《

(Now we would see a different person in front of the eyes of the protagonist, maybe now our Rosetta would see more human but the only thing that is was missing is the eyes, so our protagonist would draw solar glasses after finish the make up for her)

-Now...here we go...~!

Rosetta: A-are you sure this is gonna work..?

-For me, yes. So come on, we gotta find some job!

(She would take her hand to now went to any shop nearby there)

Rosetta: W-Wait creator!

-Please call me Vanellope, dear!

(Now our protagonist would search for shops around there that they need someone to work, Although in the end they would talk about going separately in order to quickly find places to work, so now we will see diferent perspectives)