▪︎ Chapter 9 ▪︎

A scream, that is the sound that came in her street. Immediately making our protagonist hide of a dump in her left side.

What is happening?, in this hours should not be any person screaming like that.

(She would say in her mind while looking a little what person make that noise, looking just a person running of someone but immediately stops after a sound of a gun)

▪︎ -AGH! C-Come on! UGh...You don't have to do this!

(He would say with a worried voice, yo the person that belong that shot)

■ - I know! But, if i don't do it you know what would happend to me.

(He would say pointing his gun to the forehead of his victim)

▪︎ - A-and you don't want to help a friend?, come on, i know you don't want to do this...

■ - Is my life of your life...i am sorry, but even if i help you, you would be dead in a few days...

▪︎ - M-maybe not! Come on man!

(The agressor would sigh and look the person with disappointment)

■ - Any last words...?

▪︎ - ...Hope to see you in hell my friend.

(He would say and later a sound end his life with a silent smile on his face)

■ - Hope to see you too my friend...

(He would say with pain in his face, and beging to put a small flower in the pocket of his now dead friend.)

(And now we will come back to our protagonist)

- in her mind -

HOLY MOTHER F#CKING $HIT, AAAH. WHAT SHOULD I DO, WHAT SHOULD I DO.

(She would say looking a little more in her spot the person now dead in the floor and the person who shoot it, and after looking a little she would hide again)

WELL $HIT. He is still there...and this is not an imagination...FUCK.

(She was scared, he saw her?, maybe she has the little power that allows her to not feel pain, but, a shoot in the face is a dead end.)

(So now she was trying to not scream or do any sound, and a minute later, she would hear the footsteps disappear into the shadows of the night)

He is gone...?

(She would say looking to the dead body and around her)

My god, yes is gone...

(With a relieve sigh, she now look at the dead body with careful attetion)

Well...at least he knows who kill him...but for me nothing.

(Now she would look at the flower in the hand of him and look the face of him)

But, at least he die in the hands of a good friend...

(With a little smile she would take her things and return to her job, maybe is bad too, you know leave a body behind but, all she wants is too try to not remeber that situation again.)

▪︎-Oh? Hey! I was about to close!

-Sorry! I got a little bussy in a street around soo...

▪︎- A little?, you spend more time than me working!

-Sorry boss...

▪︎- Don't worry, but try to not work that hard any other day, you understand?

-Yes boss!

(And with that, she would enter and leave the things that he gave him to work)

▪︎- Hurry up!

-Yes boss one moment!

(She says closing the door behind her and help his boss to close the local)

▪︎-Ok...see you tomorrow Vanellope.

-See you boss!

(She would say going to her little place with a little hurry)

Maybe Rosetta is ultra worry...! I must hurry!-

》ten minutes later

Rosetta: where is she...? She is coming too late...

-I AM HERE!

(She would say hugging her, but losing her balance and fall in the ground)

Rosetta: a-auch...

-I AM SORRY, I GOT TOO LATE AND I WAS SCARED AND-

Rosetta: I-is ok, you just worry me a little nothing more...-

-O-ok...

Rosetta:Please calm down a little creator...

-ok...

(She would say a little more calm than after)

Rosetta:Good...now, we will be ready tomorrow for going to work again soo...

(She would take the bed sheets and put around them)

Rosetta: You will tell me tomorrow what happend to you...good night...

(She would say closing her eyes, and leaving a worry Vanellope in the night)

-G-good night...