▪︎ Chapter 7 ▪︎

Today will be a new day to our protagonists so, we would be able to see their first day of their jobs!

So let's get started!

It was a good day, with a bright light and a good temperature in the environment, good to start, right?

Our first protagonist would wake up a little early, because it seems that she woke up to the sound of a car from the street where they were. But when she saw that Rosetta was still sleeping she stay a little more.

And in about a moment she hear her voice.

Rosetta: Good day creator..!

- Good morning dear...did you sleep well?

Rosetta: Yes creator!

-That is good to hear...more because yesterday you said the opposite~

Rosetta: Y-yeah..-

-Pf jeje...well, clean your clothes a little and get ready to go to your job-

Rosetta: I almost forget it! Wait a moment!

(She would say trying to take all the little dust that have their clothes)

-Yeah yeah, but try it a little faster becouse i think i am late for my work now...-

(She would say while drawing a little more casual clothes for her and put in on when she finished)

-This is better...well, you are ready?

Rosetta: I am creator!

-Ook, do your best dear!

Rosetta: You too Vanellope!

Now our protagonists will take their ways to their works while waving to each other before go to her place.

¤ Rosetta Perspective ¤

I hope i don't get late! The next time i will ask her to make a clock, for better for me and her, please i don't want to be late un the first day! Please no!

(She would say inside her mind, but when she enter in the place that she have to do her job, it wasn't open. So it means that she wake up early)

- Uf...is still closed...

•- Not for much time.

(She would turn around to see his boss with the keys in his hands)

•- You came early? That is good to hear! Well i hope that you doesn't wait too much.

-Nono don't worry.

•- Well, you are ready to your first day at the work?

-Of course sir!

•- Perfect! Now i will tell you the basics of this job and what job i will tell you to do here ok?

-Yes sir!

(He would open the door and let her in)

•- Good, lest start then! In this job you have to watch to the flowers if they need any water and watch if any costumer needs any help, and now that you have time you can learn about the flowers that we have here, and i think...that is all i can tell you! If you have any questions ask it to your coworker when he comes ok?

-Ok boss!

•- I'll be upstairs if you need anything, see you later!

-Byeee!

(He would say carrying his briefcase to his room to do his work)

Well he is gonna do his work so...i will see the flowers around...

-Do you need something little flower?

(She would say looking to a rose)

-It looks like you need a little water...

(She would pick a little of water in her hands and put it on it the flower)

-That is better...well, now i will see the rest!

(She would say before checking around her if someone enter)

》10 minutes later

Finally after ten minutes, someone will enter in the shop, finally she would help Someone that is not a flower.

-Hello sir! Do you need any help?

▪︎- Hello, and not for now, thank you for asking

-Ok sir, i am around here if you need anything!

▪︎- Ok

(He would say with a awkward smile while looking a group of flowers, it was a little group of lilies)

▪︎- i would take this flower please.

-Ok sir! That would be...

(She would look at the flowers and see the price)

-Just 33,91€

▪︎- That much?

-Sorry, it is the price that put my boss..

▪︎- Ok ok...

(He would sigh and pay the price that she said to her and take the lilies with him)

-Have a good day sir!

▪︎- You too.

(He would say before closing the door behind him)

-i hope that my creator is having a good time in her job...

》End chapter 7