CH4- stone cave

Aron and Hugo are riding on Avion,  Sierra is on ciela and Leona is over Niko. they are playing chase and caught in the forest.

"no, you can't catch me" shouted Leona.

Aron- we are just there. 

but then when Leona looked in front there was an enormous rock they were about to crash to. while trying to help, Niko and the princess fell down. 

Avion and Ciela both land there. Sierra: Are you okay?
                                                                   Hugo: hurt somewhere?
                                                                   Aron: anything broke?

Leona: I am fine well are you okay Niko?
Niko: I guess so, sorry Princessa
Leona: no it's fine.

Aron: I don't want to but I need to go to the mediciner for treatment, bye everyone
Niko: you should go to the palace too.............. as we three need to go to big bro for further training.
Hugo: yes sure we........
Leona: you go we'll come.

all of them go away.

Sierra interrogated- why did you let them go
Leona said explaining- see that big stone with that entrance? it can be pretty adventurous. we should go and give it a try.
Hugo: no! I read about enchanted monuments and places tomorrow. it can be extremely dangerous! it can cost our life.!!!
Leona: well how dangerous can it be?
Sierra: we can be stuck there forever?
Leona: as the Queen to be I should know everything about avalor. I am going!................................*she walked a little for and looked back, Hugo and sierra were looking at her with arms folded* I am going!

Sierra: fine but if anything happens you are responsible
Leona: okay! and you Hugo?
Hugo: for your safety.

 they see a brick there with some words written Leona recited them- 
I have come 
let me go 
In the rock 
big boulder so

the big boulder started to tremble and get aside just as they went in the boulder closed. now they are in complete darkness

Leona laughs fake and nervously. there was just one firelight [long stick with burning material at one end, providing light or to set things on fire]

Sierra: wow! we are stuck bravo!
Hugo: and it's because of the most intelligent girl on the earth!
Leona: well I...
Hugo: I told you that what you are doing is not right but you are the most stubborn princess I've seen!
Leona: Hugo, I...
Hugo: and now we are inside a stone with no light
Sierra: and no exit.
Leona starts sobbing: I am sorry... maybe I thought what I do is always right. but that's not my fault. It is the fault of how I grew up. what I said was foremost, I got the thing I pointed to maybe that's why I am like that, and I didn't even have a father while growing up. But why is my mother so different?
Sierra: because her parents were not with her for 41 years and afterward. she had to do everything herself. and as far as you, we all make mistakes, what's important is to learn from them. in the fields, our one mistake can stop a year's income. and we have made such mistakes but we learned from them and moved on.
Leona: yes and now you are under my leadership
SIERRA and HUGO {mysteriously}: What?
Leona: I got you in it, I'll take you out of it. but by listening and analyzing. Hugo, what did you read about getting out?
Hugo: we may need to consult the ruler, or.................um magic object or riddles.
Leona: can you do magic?
Hugo: my tambarita is at the workshop.
Leona: then riddles are the way out.

then a voice, dark and heavy came into their ears: I am so astonished by your intelligence. I see you don't have the scepter of light but I'll just give you an exception. shout"illuminate" when you need to see the riddle.  all the lights in the tone glowed up.
Leona: are you the cave
Voice: oh! yes
Leona: and what is the scepter of light?
just then an image of Elena's scepter appeared above their heads.
Cave: this is the scepter of light, an enchanted maruvian scepter and to use it you need to turn thoughts into words. well now get going. 3 riddles will give you 3 parts of a key, use it and get out!

Leona: illuminate!

then a riddle appeared on the roof of the cave

sierra: go to the vine of the bird you can eat without killing.
Hugo: seriously??
Sierra: birds don't live on vines, fruits and veggies grow there.
Hugo: and how can we eat a bird without killing
Leona: maybe it does not mean a bird. something close to it..........KIWI!
Hugo: they cannot fly
Sierra: they are sour and sweet I love them!
Leona: it grows on vines and it is the name of a bird! let's find the vine of kiwi

just then a stuffed voice said: dis one?

 it was sierra eating kiwis.
Leona began removing the vines from the cave wall. she found a bow or handle of the key.

Leona: the first riddle done!
Hugo: illuminate.

on the wall, they saw a riddle

Leona: Always in you
             sometimes around  you
             if I surround you
             I can kill you
Sierra: if it is inside us how can it kill us?
Hugo: the human body consists of water, protein, fats, and minerals.
Leona: none of it can kill us
Hugo: except .....................Water!
Sierra: it can be anywhere around us
Leona: and if it is up down and left and right meaning surrounding us we can drown.

they began finding a water body. then Hugo shouted, "here I am diving!"

he was in there for a minute and the girls got worried but he came out with the shaft.

Sierra: let's get going! Illuminate.

the next riddle came underwater

Hugo: my rings are not worth much
but they do tell my age
Pink is my hair
its the large stage

Leona: Ring, without any worth?
Hugo: why would someone like to wear a ring telling his age

sierra laughs, it's one of the memories I have! my father once told me about a tree in our garden. he said the rings of that tree tell its age!.........................wait..............right!
Leona: the rings of the tree tell their age
Hugo: And what about the pink part?
Sierra: it is a cherry blossom tree. look over there!

Sierra searched and found out the Pin of the key.  the three brave warriors joined the parts and fitted it in the slot provided. they safely went out! but the scepter of light in the head of our princess.