CH9- The Night

it's evening, Zara is flying in the air and has been causing a lot of trouble. She has targeted and casted a spell and burnt the house of Hugo. Elena is still not back from her trip. 

"get her!" Leona shouts to Hugo
"I can't get a good view" Hugo replies. she is flying and they are running. just then Niko comes from behind and Leona hops on "I'll just come" and she went.

Aron is running with a sword trying to pin her and sierra has the pipe of water from her farm to bring her down. Zara is about to cast a spell on three of then

"Blaze!" shouts a voice and a beam hits Zara when they look back it was none other than Leona with her mom's scepter. Zara is lying on the ground. 

Aron: now I can meet you alone, in the dungeon.
Hugo: How did you do that?
Leona: this is a magical maruvian scepter. remember what the cave told. I tried it and it worked. watch this. " glow"

 she shouts and the scepter is glowing way more than she thought."Foresight mom" and the scepter shows where Elena is.

Hugo: that's better than best!
Leona: I know 
Hugo: but can you do something for my house??
Leona: I am afraid not.
Sierra: my house is nearby, Buenas noches[ good night]

Aron is also not there. he is in the dungeon.

Leona: if you don't mind you can stay in my room for the night, till tomorrow your house repairs.
Hugo: I guess so, but you can give me any room in the palace.
Leona: well, all the rooms are so far away, you can get lost and even I can't sleep in another room far away from my mom's. my room is just beside my mother's room. another thing is that all rooms are closed and require cleaning.
Hugo: I guess so. if you find it fine.
Leona: what could go wrong?

they both go inside Leona's room.

Leona throws a piece of night suit like below:-

and Leona is wearing:-

now she tells Hugo To lay down

Leona: why are you standing c'mon lie down on the bed I am pretty tired of running around.

as they both lie down on the bed she sees Hugo is all red.

Hugo: I.................. I .......................I'll go to the smaller bed near the window.
Leona: are you okay?
Hugo: I............. I am fine.

They both sleep.

Zara had 2 tambaritas with her. one was seized but one with is with her. she does an opening spell. and gets out of the dungeon. as she is going she sees Hugo and Leona in the same room 

Zara: huh, now what they did will happen to them. she opens the window and enters inside. with her spell she opens all the buttons of Hugo's suit. and also adds lipstick stains on his lips with the spell. going to Leona she opens the upper three buttons adding a charcoal bite mark on her neck. 

Zara: now let's wait for the day.

there is a knock on the door.

"Hugo please see who is it" orders Leona but when she comes out of the blanket she sees Hugo and says: "No Hugo! stop" but he has already opened the door she just closes her one button 2 are still open but she has to go to the door. the workers are all shocked at the look of both of them there is a crowd around them when Sierra and Aron also join them

Aron: how could you?
Sierra: such a shame! 
Aron: Hugo, buttons open lipstick marks?
Sierra: buttons open and bite marks on neck Leona??

Leona: listen to........... We...........

Aron: we don't want to listen

they go away and all the workers depart. this news is on the tongue of the whole avalor.

Leona: first you close all your buttons
Hugo: yes,
Leona: when mom will hear about it what am I supposed to say?
Hugo: dad is going beat me with his spells. it is way more painful.
Leona: god please give us time.

there on the port, the ship of Elena has arrived.

Elena: I hope my daughter has managed the kingdom well. 

a voice-"how could princess do that'
               " and how could royal Wizard's son?" came into Elena and her friend's ear

Elena: what did Leona do?
at the same time Mateo: what did Hugo do?

Lady: nothing your highness.
Elena: it's my order to tell me what is it?
Lady: well............you..............your daughter...........princess was found with............royal wizard's son Hugo.
Elena: be clear
Lady: Hugo... was found going into....... princess's room at night ................. and in the morning  Hugo's clothes had their buttons open with lipstick marks  on his lips and the upper buttons of the princess's outfit were open with a.....l........bite on her neck
Elena: she'll see

 Elena is burning with anger. as she reaches the palace she shouts "LEONA CASTILLO FLORES!!!!!!!!! COME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!"

and Leona is in full amazement and surprise.

Mateo: "HUGO DE ALVA!!!!!!!!!! DOWN I SAID"

Gabe: you won't shout Naomi?
Naiomi: well Mateo's anger is well enough why should I burn myself?
Gabe: you think Mateo's ever angry.
Naiomi: well he now is.

just as both of the kids come down Mateo goes and holds Hugo's ear and twisted it mercilessly. On the other side, a big lecture is going on.

just as Mateo was about to slap Hugo, Naomi holds his and and gestured him to stop. so did Gabe with Elena.

Elena: Fine, you are no longer welcomed in my palace after the shameful act you have done.
Mateo: just forget you had a father.
Leona: then where are we supposed to go?
Elena: I'll take care of that. Niko!!! drop both of them to an unknown place where I won't see her.
Leona: mom, listen to me once!
Elena: there is nothing left to hear.

------------------------------------

Vote Comment and follow