I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING WITH A MASSIVE HEADACHE. Must be the drinking from last night. I had breakfast and I headed to class. I sat in the back of the room for potions and Draco sat next to me.

"I forgot to tell you yesterday bu-" he started.

"Ugh, don't even mention yesterday," I said groaning "I still have a massive headache and how much did I drink?"

"Two liters of firewhiskey," he said "It's a miracle you're alive. Do you remember anything about yesterday?"

"No, not a thing," I said shaking my head. That was a lie. I had a vague memory of kissing Draco yesterday. "What did I do?"

"Let's just say you did something very... unpredictable." he said "Nice tattoo by the way, very Hermione."

"Oh thanks," I said. I'm not sure if he meant it as a compliment or not. "Actually, you should compliment Luna. She's the one who drew it."

"Do you think she can remove something permanent?" he asked sadly.

"I don't know, ask her," I said.

**********

Ginny got an owl from Harry and today's newspaper during lunch. I took the paper and looked at todays headlines.

Former Death Eaters continue to face trials. Malfoys are next. Parkinsons traded information for freedom.

I read through the rest of the article. Did the Malfoys include Draco?

"What's the matter?" Luna asked. I didn't say anything and handed her the paper.

"It doesn't include Draco," I said "Just his parents. Something about being a minor during the war."

"Where is he?" Ginny asked.

"I don't know," I said "I'm going to go find him." I left and went to find Draco. I finally found him in one of the storage rooms on the second floor, making out with a red-haired Ravenclaw girl. I immediately turned around.

"Hey Granger," he said cheerfully breaking away from the kiss. I slowly turned around to face him. The Raveclaw girl turned bright red from embarrassment.

"Hey, Malfoy, um... can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked finally finding the right words to say.

"I'll see you later," he said to the girl and she left "What's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Just a little disturbed from... that," I said.

"You didn't seem to mind yesterday," he mumbled with his stupid grin etched upon his face.

"What do you mean by that?" I spat.

"Nothing, what do you want?"

"Did you read the Daily Prophet?"

"No, why?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, it's just that... your parents... their trial is going to start," I said.

"Oh," he said. He was silent for a while and then said "Thanks for telling me."

"You're... welcome?" I said. I didn't expect him to be so... neutral about it. The both of us parted and I headed to the library. As I was going, I met Blaise.

"Hey Granger, what's the matter?" he asked concerned.

"Nothing, I just need to go to the library," I replied.

"Your face doesn't say nothing. Something happened," Blaise said.

"Oh, so now you are an expert at reading faces now?" I said raising an eyebrow. I sighed and just decided to tell him about my encounter with Draco. He knew him best after all.