[Prolouge]

Y/N POV

As I approached the train station with father a tall boy caught my eyes. His hair a beautiful shade of olive. His hands looked rough yet at the same time welcoming. "Come now Y/N. We're going to be late for the meeting." I turned to my father and walked onto the train with him.

As the train pulled from the station I couldn't help but stare at the boy again. We locked eyes for a moment before the train sped off to my new school. Shiratorizawa.

I detested that place with every fiber of my being. My mother went there at one point. She abandoned me for being who I am and I resent her every day for it. She never truly loved me. All she wanted was a barbie to play with. But deep down I knew I was Ken. My father understood surprisingly.

As we took our seats two girls ran up to my father asking for photos.My father garnered attention wherever we went. I guess that's what happens when youre a rock star. He stood up and did his thing. I was kept as his secret child for a long time. My mother took care of me mostly and he would come around for holidays and my birthday of course. Up until now, for my own safety, I had been homeschooled with some private tutors my parents hired.

The only friend I had was my cousin but it's been years since I had seen him. I used to protect him from his bullies when we were younger. "You know, Y/N, Satori will be there." My face lit up as father and I got off the train. "Is that so? I wonder how he's doing..."

We approached the headmasters office as we went through everything including scheduling, clubs, and school map I zoned out only responding when spoken to. I couldn't stop thinking of that guy at the station.

The headmasters voice snapped me back to reality, "So, Y/N I hope you'll do wonders for the music program here. I heard you're a prodigy like your father." I nodded, "I will do my best with what we have." My fathers laughter rose, "No need to be modest kid. You're a rockstar in your own right." He wasn't technically lying. I was known through the country as a great classical musician but I don't think I would ever let anyone look at my orginal works.

After a while of more idle chit chat my father helped me move into my dorm. He hugged me tightly and said, "I'm a phone call away kid. I don't care if I'm on stage I'll run to you." I hugged him back, "I'll be fine. I promise." He separated and smiled, "Rememebr the golden rule." I chuckled, "Dating is forbidden until I'm fully transitioned I know I know. Not like anyone will notice me that way pops."

We said our goodbyes and I started to play my guitar. I wonder what this school has in store for me.