[2]

{Y/N's POV}

I look up to say sorry but my brain stops me before I do. It was Satori. I never came out to him did I....? Well of course I don't he was on my mother's disapproving side! For all I know he could be the same. I muttered, "S-sorry." As I started to walk away I felt his hand grab me and pull me away.  "H-hey! Let me g-g-go!!" I whisper yelled to him.

BANG!

Great now I'm in a closet. Again. "What's your problem!?" I say keeping up my act. He bends down to my eye level. "I know you don't I?" He said while tilting his head.

I feel my self shrink in his presence. "I- I uhm." He stands up straight and walks towards the closet door. "Ehh... I guess not. Do do do dodo!" There he goes again with his little songs. "My name is Sato Y/N.... Satori I transitioned. I hope you can accept me as I am. My pronouns are he/him. No matter what remember I am your blood." I say confidently.

He stops in his tracks. "Y/N...?" I brace for disapproval. I wouldn't be too suprised if he didn't accept me. After all there was no way anyone from that side of the family would-

My train of thought stopped. His arms wrapped around me and held me closely. "Anyone so much thinks of hurting you call on me. I will always support you. Just like I did when we were younger."

<Flashback>

"Satori you came!!" Y/N smiled brightly at their older cousin. "Of course I would! Your recitals are always so cool!!" Satori high fived the younger cousin. "Have you seen my parents?" Y/N looked around the concert hall's lobby. Satori's smile turned into a frown. They weren't there. They almost never were at the recitals. "They didn't come again...." Tears streamed from Y/N's eyes as they spoke. Satori bent his knees to reach eye level with his cousin. "No but I'll always support you!"

<Flashback End>

I held back tears as he held me. The school bell ring. Crap. "Satori we need to go." He detached himself from me and walked out the closet. "Call me if you need me Y/N!"

I walked out after him and started speed walking towards my class. The halls were empty already. Crap!

After about 5 minutes of being lost I finally made it to my home room. Class 2-C. The whole class turned their heads to look at me along with the teacher. I tensed. They can see through me can't they. They see I'm not who I am. No no no no. I can't do this. I want to go home. This is too much I can't do this. Too many eyes.

The teacher clears her throat as I stand there paralyzed. "Do you need something sir?" She said with a warm smile. Wait. Did she just say..sir? Maybe they can't see. "I g-g-got lost u-uhm. Th-this is class 2-C, c-c-correct?" She kept her smile and said sweetly, "Ah you're Sato Y/N!" Maybe this day won't be so bad after all....

__________________

To Be Continued!