Chapter-1

*Jordan*

“Father just listen to me, it’s not worth it” I threw my hands in the air, my father was a very stubborn man. He wanted to fight a really strong ruthless pack, The Midwest Pack. They had a very strict Alpha, even though everyone else feared him, he treated his pack with respect. I have never seen him, but father wants to show me around, my brother Nick was about to become the next Alpha, but he wanted to teach me the Alpha position in case something happened to Nick. He “Wants us to be prepared for anything” but I don’t think I’m Alpha material, “Did you hear what I just said?” my father asked in a harsh tone, “I am sorry Alpha, may I be excused, I don’t feel swell” he nodded.

I hated learning things I really don’t have to care about, like if I became Alpha or this or that… blah blah blah! I didn’t care, I wanted to become a rogue if I could and explore the world! Being a rogue wasn’t so bad, besides all the mistreatments and rejections from all the packs because no one can trust them. It’s sad really because I know that I can never be a rogue, but just imagining about it isn’t so bad. Seriously there is something wrong with me, I've never heard anyone else say 'Oh I want to be a rogue' or any stuff like that, once father caught me thinking that and I sort of got punished, being a rogue was a “Disgrace” as my father would say; I don’t see the bad thing about it… well at least not yet.

Well let me talk a little about myself; I have 6 brothers… big family; the first on is Nick the oldest at 26 years old and he barely found his mate and is soon to be Alpha. He had Brown hair with calm musky green eyes. The second oldest was Mike, he was 24 and he found his mate, the only difference was he moved to her pack since she was supposed to be Beta of The South East Pack. He was had the same kind of hair but he had dark brown eyes. The third oldest was my other brother Jacob; he was 22 and was mate less, he had dirty blonde hair with green eyes… amazing green eyes actually. Then there was me at 19 I had really Gold blonde hair and hazel eyes, and of course I was mate less. The four boy was Dylan; he had brown hair and blue eyes, he was 18 and he thought I was his little sis only because I was way smaller than those growing “boys” pshh more like animals. And finally the fifth and sixth boys were twins, my mother was skeptical and named them Jason and Jaxon, I knew big difference; they were 3 and growing, they both had blonde hair like mine except Jason had amazing blue eyes and Jaxon (like Jackson) had green eyes. They were so cute, but huge trouble makers, in all we were a pretty big family plus the pack, they’re always family.

As I got to my ocean blue colored room; I laid on my bed, the stress of the battle was so huge, I’d rather be human… well no not really, ‘Being a werewolf has privileges’  my wolf reminded me, oh that’s right… my mate, but how long will I have to wait for him? I don’t want to waste my time in someone I could meet when I’m old or about to die. I want him now, ‘Be patient, I can feel him close’ I laughed, and she was on something crazy.

‘Time for dinner Jojo’ I rolled my eyes, mothers…

‘Momma can I skip I don’t feel so well’ I mind linked her.

She said, ‘Nonsense child you must attend we are a family’ I slowly got up, agonizing pain. I was too tired, ‘Mother please, tomorrow there’s a battle and I need my rest as well’ I reminded her.

‘Fine, but tomorrow first thing you’re eating’ I didn’t reply finding no need.

I walk to my bathroom and rushed through my routine; wash, floss, and change. I tied my hair into a messy bun and laid down. My wolf whimpered slightly missing her mate, don’t worry we’ll find him soon, I told her… truth is, you never really know when you’re going to meet them, but I’m ready… I think I am.