ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4

*SKYE POV*
I want Billie.

I need to tell her that i want more than just a Fake relationship but I'm scared that things getting awkward if she doesn't feel the same.

I hate this feeling.

I want to be her girlfriend

Kevin drove me after school. I needed to tell him everything what happened.

[In Kevins Car]
Kevin: "Shoot"
Skye: "okay so long story short! Billie and Maisy broke up because Maisy cheated on Billie. Billie asked me if we could fake a relationship so that Maisy get jealous and that Maisy thinks that Billie forgot her. And i said yes and we kissed and i felt more than just friends you know. And now i really want to be in a actually relationship with her but i don't know if she likes me back."

Skye: "I'm scared" i added
I talked really fast because i was scared to tell Kevin. I mean he is my brother and i know he would love me whatever i do but i still got scared

Kevin: "You should tell her. I think she likes you! I mean she been acting really close to you."
Skye: "i will think about it"

We arrived at home and i got into my room. I texted Billie and asked her if she wants to come over.
————————————————
SKYE: hey do you wanna come over? We need to talk

BILLIE: you're scaring me

SKYE: it's too bad!!

BILLIE: okay I'm there at 8pm!

SKYE: See youu
Seen
————————————————
I put on this:

SKYE: See youuSeen————————————————I put on this:

And i waited in my room until we had 8pm. I told Lucie and Kevin before.

[8 pm]
*door rings*

I run downstairs to open the door.
Skye: "hey"
Billie: "hey" she hugged me

We went upstairs to my room. We both lay on my bed.

Billie: "Is it bad?"
Skye: "no.... idk"
Billie: "you can tell me" she put her hand on my thigh

Skye: "I really like you and i don't want to fake a relationship!"
Skye: "i want you to be my REAL girlfriend"

Billie kissed me

Billie: "So do you wanna be my girlfriend?"
I nodded strong and kissed her. I was really happy that she's officially mine.
Skye: "i love you"