1. Back safe!!

This is my second story.. please do read it and do share your opinion on this story..it means alot to me.. hope you'll like it..

What would happen if Abhi gets to know about Tanu's pregnancy drama before Pragya??
Read it to know more in my imagination 🙂
Peep in to know more....

Story starts where Abhigya returned home safe after the kidnapping incident.

Both the families were happy for Abhigya safe return and they thought to celebrate it.

While Abhi's eyes were searching for someone which is noticed by Dadi.
Dadi: Abhi beta Aliya is in her room, go and meet her she is very scared.
Abhi: nods, Haan Dadi I'll meet her and come, saying he goes to Alia's room.
Dadi: Pragya beta, you are fine na puttar..
Pragya: haanji Dadi I'm fine and now no need to take tension everyone.
Sarla: Pragya you too go and take rest beta, you'll be tired

Pragya: Haan maa I'll go and you too take care and don't worry about me, Bulbul take care of yourself and everyone and

Bulbul: offo di! Stop it, you go and take rest, I know di I'll take of everyone and you take care of yourself and my Jeju ok.
Pragya: smiles and says Haan meri maa I'll ok now I'll go and be good.
Sarla smiles and says
Sarla: ok then we'll take a leave now thankyou and take care Pragya.
Pragya nods and sends off her family.
After she comes in
Dadi: beta go and take rest now you'll be exhausted by now.
Pragya: Haan dadi I'll go even you too take rest and don't worry about me ok.
Dadi: smiles and nods her head,
Ok beta now you go.
Pragya nods and moves towards her room
Dasi: didi we are lucky to get a bahu like Pragya, your selection never goes wrong didi..
Dadi: Haan Indu our Abhi is lucky to get her as his wife.

Here in Alia's room:

Alia was sitting leaning on the bed crying and she was guilty now as because of her stupid revenge her life her brother would have left her forever, she was so lost in her guilt that she failed to notice someone entering her room.
She was crying while she felt someone's hand on her shoulder, she thought it to be Tanu
Alia: please leave me alone Tanu
Again someone tapped her shoulder.
Alia: just stop it Tanu please and she turned to get shocked to see Abhi there..
She touched his cheek to check if she is hallucinating him.
Abhi: Alia I'm here with you won't you atleast give a hug to your bhai
Alia: nodded her head innocently and hugged him tightly and started crying.
Abhi: acha now stop crying I'm here ok he said and kissed her forehead with full love.
While Pragya who was going to her room saw this beautiful bond of Abhi and Alia and had tears in her eyes. Even though she knows that the kidnapping is done by Alia, she just couldn't stop from having a soft corner for Alia as she wished fir a day where Alia accepted her as her bhabhi.
While Alia who saw Pragya seeing them with full love in her eyes she felt guilty of actions.
Abhi: ok baba now I'm here na so no crying and take rest.
Alia: Haan I'll take rest even you take care bhai please..
Abhi: ok yar I'll even if I will not your bhabhi is there na, she will take her mogambo avatar then..
Alia: laughs and says haa I know now go.
Abhi smiles and moves to his room to freshen up and have some sleep.
Here Alia wonders and as when she accepted Pragya as her bhabhi?
But except all these she was now guilty of her actions and wanted to ask sorry to her bhai but she could not gather up courage to do so, now she was just sitting wondering what to do...

It was around 12pm in the midnight, when Pragya finds someone near Abhi and got up but got shocked seeing this....

So here I end this up...
What did Pragya see??

Please support me and do share your opinion on this story as this is the second story of mine...

Bye to everyone
Thanks for giving your time for this

Lots of love ❤️❤️
crazyfan_girl