💥lev x aggressive reader 💥pt.1

I'm gonna make u a female version of bakugo.
Also ⚠️ self harm will be mentioned ⚠️
This doesn't really have a smut but it gets interesting at the end (pt.2 will have the smut)
---------------

Everyone on the nekoma team were at a party. You were invited obviously because your boyfriend was Lev and they seemed to like you very much.

"I don't wanna go!" You fall face flat onto your bed.
"Oh come on it'll be boring without you" Lev said trying to make you go to a Nekoma party.
"NOOOO!!, leave me alone!" You yell still not wanting to go. Y/n was never really known as a person to hangout in big groups. They only liked 4 or less people to hangout with.

Lev sits down on the bed staring down at you, "stop acting like a brat" he says while putting his hand on ur forearm.  "StOp AcTiNg LiKe A bRaT" you mimic him and shove the pillow over your head. "Fine than stay home and be boring" he gets up and walks to the door but stops being he opens it
"Heard there were some hot ass girls I could get with tonight" he than opens the door and walks out of your house.

You spring up from your bed, ready to kick his ass for saying that.
'Oh I'll show that dumbass not to say things like that to me' you thought as you started putting on a glossy red dress that was very VERY short. Your booty almost hung out of it. (Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable)
You finish dressing up and put on some black high hills.

You leave the house ready to make Lev regret what he said. While you're walking on the street you Grab your phone and call your stupid boyfriend. "Where the fuck are you idiot" you say as soon as he answers the phone. "Oh hey y/n, want me to pick you up?" He asks. "No fuck off" you instantly say still being mad at him but you didn't feel like walking..
"Sorry but I'm not letting my girlfriend walk around alone I'm gonna pick you up alright" he said probably with a huge grin on his face.

Lev knew a lot about you more than anybody else did.  since the first day you guys meet he would always press your buttons. He liked seeing you mad  for some reason you still can't figure out why he likes it so much. But  No matter what way you'd word your sentence he could always tell what your feeling and thinking. He only told you that he was gonna get some other chicks because he knew it was gonna make you go to the party.

----------a little time skip-----------------

Lev and you have just arrived to the party. You decided to hold his hand so he didn't actually end up leaving you.
You didn't want him to actually leave you so you held onto him close.

When ever you'd be at parties or with a ton of people you were always quiet and clinging onto Lev so you didn't lose him. That was your worst fear losing the one who actually understands you.

You start looking around the room realizing that you were inside and sitting down at a table with your boyfriend, Kenma, Kuroo and his girlfriend.
------
(You and kuroo's girlfriend doesn't get along very well...oh and her name is gonna be Daisy idk why its just the first thing to come in mind) 
------
"Ah look who it is, the handsome man and his ugly girlfriend" Daisy said with a grin on her face. I just ignore her and look around the house, to be honest I don't even remember who's house this is or who's hosting the party. All of a sudden I feel something touch my leg I look down and realize that Lev is gripping my thigh with his huge hand. Instead of staring at his hand I decided to put mine on top of his and look around the house again completely ignoring everyone around me even Lev. I kept looking around the house to see if I could find any woman who looked prettier than me...I mean I bet Lev would even leave me for Daisy. She is pretty...I don't stand a chance with anyone here.
*******⚠️⚠️⚠️TY ⚠️⚠️ SELF HARM IS MENTION****************
You put your head down trying to forget everything you were thinking about but it didn't work you just kept thinking about it. You remove your hand from your lap and look at it. Looking at your old scars 'why?...why do people hate me so much what did i ever do to them' you ask yourself in your head. All of a sudden you feel your head being placed on Lev chest. You get out of thought and look up at Lev, he looks down at you and smiles. You look away slightly blushing and
cuddling up with him. He moved his hand down to your ass and gave it a little tap/slap with his hand. He either  always does that to cheer you up or he's giving you a sign that he wants to fuck you. Obviously you thought it was because he wanted to cheer you up.

--------
Part two will be up soon
Sorry it was long!!