❄tendou x female reader ❄

Today your school had a snow day so you didn't have to go to school.

I went over to tendou warm house because he had heaters and I didn't.
We were cuddling and making out so we could warm each other up.
Tendou starts giggling and pulls you close to him. "What's so funny?" You ask looking up at him and smiling. "Was just thinking about something, don't worry about it" he said back. "No!, baby tell me I need to know?" "No because i already know what your gonna say" "stop being a pussy and tell me" he laughs again "what! Tell me or I'll walk home" you say getting irritated "no you're not leaving" "than tell me now" he pulls you onto his lap "wanna know something that's would make us warmer?" "What?" I ask being confused "your vagina" he said giving me a smirk.

I just Stare at him even more confused "explain it to me" I say feeling a little stupid because I can't understand him. "I wanna fuck you" he said calmly 'how the fuck can he say that so calmly' he pulls off your oversized shirt and looks at your body "fuck your body is so perfect" he said while pinning you to the bed. You get a little flustered "tendou.." is all you can say cause you're still shocked.
He laughs at you and heads down to your underwear "may I baby" he asks while starting into your eyes. "Please do" you tell him.

He smiles and removes your underwear and start to lick your woman hood. Tendou lifts up your legs a bit. He quickly puts two fingers inside of you pumping them up and down.  You start moaning telling tendou that you want more of him.

He removes his fingers and takes of his pants and boxers off. You look at it getting more excited, "tendou can I suck you off please" you ask really wanting him inside of you. "Yeah get on your knees for me y/n"  you do as he says and start pumping his shaft. You slowly put it in your mouth to tease him a little, than you take it out so you can lick his tip. You look up in his eyes. You can tell hes enjoying it but hes definitely needy for some more. You put him all inside of your mouth giving him the gawk gawk 3000. After sucking him off for a little while he slammed his dick to the back of your throat cumming at the same time.

"Swallow it" he said removing his dick from your mouth. You swallowed it and stuck out your tongue to show him you did. "Good girl, now turn around and get on all fours" he demanded me. Of course doing as he says I get on all fours arching my back a little and leaning my arms above my head. Without a warning he shoved his dick inside me AS HARD AS HE COULD. I scream from the sudden pressure and pain. "Sorry princess should of warned you first" 'no shit asshole' you say inside your head

"You can move now" you tell him. He started going in slow at first but started picking up the pace. "Fuck..fuck" tendou said behind you letting you know he enjoys it as much as you do. 'Let me tell you everything about this man is fantastic. His fingers are fucking long  and his dick size is around 9 or 10 inches. I want him to ruin my life so bad with it, I want him to fuck me brainless.' "Tendou daddy please go faster and harder you beg him. He grabs onto your hips with his left hand and holds onto the back of your neck with his right hand. As of now he is completely fucking you as hard as he can and super speed fast hitting your g-spot every single time making you  screaming daddy, yes, and tendou over and over again.

You two came together. He takes his dick out and lifts you up so your laying on top of him. "Fuck I love you so much y/n" "I love you too babe" "hey can we cuddle while I have my cock inside of you?" He asks "is this what you were thinking about earlier?" "Maybe" He gives you a cute smile acting all innocent. "Yeah you can put it inside me while we cuddle" you say getting sleepy "just don't tease me"

---------

Hehe cockwarming is probably my favorite thing to actually do lol.