👄 sugawara x female reader 👄

This wont be too smutty but I'll write another one someday. Let me know what type of freaky sugawara you guys want!!
---------------------
POV:You and suga were at Daichi house for his birthday. Everyone wanted to play truth or dare and suga and you got dragged into it
the people there are..
Tanaka
Nishinoya
Kiyoka
Daichi
Sugawara
Y/n
That's it. Now the game begins..

"Tanaka I dare you to kiss kiyoka" said nishinoya. I had a feeling this was gonna happen.
"Don't you dare Tanaka" said kiyoka.
"But I was dared to do it" he argued back. I put my head down wanting nothing to do with this. Sugawara looks over at you realizing that your bored "can you guys stop arguing and hurry up" said Daichi who was also done with their shit. Suga laughs and put his arm around you pulling you close so your sides are touching.

"Thank you kiyoka" said Tanaka who was hella happy for kissing kiyoka.
"Okay Daichi your turn to as someone truth or dare" replied kiyoka trying to get the last date over with. "Hm sugawara truth or dare?" Asked the captain "um dare" suga said answering him. "I dare you to make out with y/n for 3 minutes" "what!" He quickly replied.

Me and suga have recently just started dating and we didn't want to take this relationship to fast but we should of say this coming. "Do it you pussycat" nishinoya yelled at us. "I'm sorry y/n but we gotta do it" he whispered to me so no one else would hear us. 'Don't even try to hide it lover boy, I know you want to' I said inside of my head "okay fine" I say while getting up and sitting on his lap. He was laying crisscross on the floor, I look him in the eyes and smile. "You sure" I ask making sure it's okay. He puts his hands around my waist and nods. "Yeah I am" I put my arms around his neck and lean in closer to him closing my eyes. He did the same as me.
We pull in getting our lips closer to each other. As but of our lips connected we can hear cheering from mostly everyone around us. We stayed like this for about 3 seconds then parted. You get embarrassed and turn looking away for suga as you get off of him. He puts his arm around your body and makes you look at him. "Wow, your a good kisser" he laughs and hugs you. You laugh with him hoping soon this game will end so you dont feel embarrassed any more.

-idk If i like this one or not. I could of ended it better but honestly I could care less anyways bye bye