⚠️ daichi x female vb captain ⚠️

If u didn't already know vb means volleyball.

You're the captain of the female  karasono volleyball team.
--------------------
You guys just lost your first game.
You didn't really think you'd lose but your team does not work together very well so u also thought u didn't have a high chance of winning either.

After riding your bus back to home you get a call. you look at your phone realizing that the person calling you was Daichi.

"Hello baby" Daichi says as soon as you pick it up. "Ah hey Daichi, how did your game go?" You ask him
"Well we won how about you? Did you win?" "Um no we did not.."
"Aw it's okay y/n you can come over and I'll make you feel better"
"Okay I'll be there soon, love you babe" "love you too cutie, bye" he said while hanging up.

You get up heading over to his house

After awhile of being there (I'm to lazy to write rn) you guys are cuddling and watching movies.

In all honesty the movie you were watching was getting boring so you decided to go to sleep...but noooo some asshole had to pull onto his lap and start kissing you. Of course you didn't really mind because you love his affection.

You both pull apart and look at each other you could tell he was horny by his look. He had that devilish smirk and those lust filled eyes that you loved looking at. You pull him closer to you and start making out with him harshly letting him know that you want him too. Daichi slides his hands down your back and to your ass giving it a nice squeeze. Gasping by his actions.

He pins you down on the bed while he on top of you. "I love you so much y/n" he starts attacking your neck with kisses and hickey's making you let out a quiet moan. "Daichi please fuck me already" you say while grinding on his hard on. He stops abusing your neck and starts undressing himself while chuckling at your neediness. You also start taking off your clothes so this could go by faster.

Daichi starts spreading your legs apart and lineing himself up with your  core, "you ready princess?" He questioned you. "Yeah I'm ready daddy" he slowly puts his dick inside of you once he has it all in he waits for you to adjust to his big size.

"You can move now babe" you say, it still hurts but you don't want to keep him waiting to long. He start pumping inside of you making the pain slowly go into pleasure. As the minute goes by faster so does daddy Daichi, making you a moaning mess.

As the louder your moans go the harder he gets. "Yeah baby...agh you feel so fucking great ahh" hearing him compliment you while he is railing you always makes you go nuts. "Ahh Daichi I'm so close!!" You say practically screaming at him. "Cum for me..cum on my cock babygirl" you did exactly what he told you to do.
His thrust start getting sloppier as a sigh he is about to cum too.  Daichi pulls out of you and cums on your thighs.

"I hope I didn't hurt you to bad I just didn't want you to feel bad about losing"  'why did he have to remind me' you thought 'I forgot all about it for a sec' you thought again before actually saying something to him "come on let's take a shower captain" he picks you after you said that "alright let's go!"

------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if this was good
👉👈
This is my fist time writing a smut sooo