Life as a Criminal

Being a black market leader is not easy. You were exposed to this criminal life at an early age, for your mother was the leader before you, who unfortunately died years after you became the leader. Though you were quite young for being a leader, your mother taught you all the ropes and such to running a black market clan. You were the leader of a clan called The Golden Stallions. You didn't do it only because it was your family legacy, but also because you loved the thrill of hunting for treasure. And though you have to give up some of that treasure because you have to pay the other workers in the clan, it's a small sacrifice that doesn't bother you too much. The only other person you really trusted in the clan was the medic named Ivy. She was your right hand man and would always give you advice and tips. But the advice she recently gave you was not advice you wanted to hear. Because of the lack business, Ivy suggested fusing with another clan. 

"(Y/N), we can't just sit here and wait to rot. Either we fuse with another clan, or we go out of business." Ivy explained.

"It's funny how we just so suddenly don't have barely any business anymore. You'd think since your a part of the black market, people would come to you." You said while eyeing the treasure that you have piled in your closet.

"There's tons of black markets out there. Unless you sell something unique, they won't go to you and look for much better services. Besides, if we just sit here, your workers might turn on you and even kill you!" Ivy warned. She went over and closed your closet, your full attention now on her. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Of course I'm listening! I just don't think it's a good idea. I don't want to lose my place as leader. I want to be in full control!" You said. 

"We don't always get what we want, (Y/N). So suck it up, or die along with the clan. It's your choice." Ivy said, making it clear that she's not going down with you and the clan if you refuse. You gave a long sigh and rubbed your eyes in frustration. 

"I need time to think it over." You said, flopping onto your bed, completely tired from a days work. Ivy nodded and turned away to walk out of your room. She then suddenly stopped at the doorway. 

"If you would like, I can find some black market clans I know of and give you some background information on them?" Ivy offered. You lifted your head up to look at her.

"Fine. I'll see you tomorrow, Ivy." You said, cuddling into your bed. Ivy smiled and turned the light off, as if she was your mother. In a way, she kind of was.