The Black Dragon

The morning sun shined upon your face through the window. You groaned in annoyance as you turned over to block the light from your vision. The light then flicked on and you groaned again, shoving your head in a pillow to shield your eyes from the light. 

"Come on, mistress. You must get up." You heard Ivy say. You grunted again, slowly turning to the light. Your eyes started to adjust. "Good morning, (Y/N)." Ivy greeted. 

"Morning..." You muttered. 

"After breakfast, would you like me to show you the clans I have found?" Ivy asked. You sighed and nodded your head.

Ivy left you alone as you got up and got dressed in your normal attire. It wasn't too fancy, but it was enough to show anyone who was the boss in your clan. Looking too casual would make you come off as weak or lazy in your eyes. You had a formal looking black dress that went down to your knees with a golden necklace and bracelets on as well. You went into the kitchen to make yourself some pancakes. Ivy was gone in her office, which was next to your house. She insisted that she could stay close to you when you became leader of the Golden Stallions. After a bit, you made some pancakes and started to eat silently, thinking to yourself about what to do about the clan. You wanted to stay the leader, but you knew that wasn't going to happen. You didn't want to work for anyone either. Those days were behind you. Thoughts about the clan and the future kept flooding your mind as you kept eating. Just when you were about to take the last bite, your front door opened and Ivy stepped inside.

"Sorry to interrupt you (Y/N), but I have the paperwork for the other clans." She said, setting the paperwork down on the other side of the table. You chewed on the last bite and spread the few papers out of each clan you could fuse with.

"I did the best research I could last night. I know you might still be thinking about it, but I thought this could help with you pondering." Ivy said. You nodded. "I appreciate it, Ivy." You said, looking at each paper. None of them looked too interesting to you. Except for one. The Black Dragon. 

"What about this one?" You asked. Ivy gave a stern look.

"That's one of the most dangerous black market clans out there. They won't let just anyone get in. I've been very skeptical on that one." Ivy said. "Yes, but this one makes the most profits out of all of them. I think it would be a wise choice." You said. Ivy gulped nervously. "Are you sure you want to go with this one, (Y/N)?" Ivy asked. You thought for a moment, then nodded. Ivy sighed and took the papers back. "Alright. I'll try and get us to meet the leader of the Black Dragon soon enough. For now, let's prepare. Like I said, they are very dangerous, so make sure you're prepared for anything, (Y/N)." Ivy said. 

"Don't worry, Ivy. You know I'm always prepared." You told her, grinning.