sɪx ♡.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••NINIS POV'it was just so weird gina

NINIS POV
'it was just so weird gina. he completely blew me off.' i say, telling my bestfriend about the events that occurred earlier at school. we were at cheer practices, tomorrow were tryouts so i was getting some extra practice in.

'why do you care so much nini? i mean, you have cheer and you're in advanced classes. shouldnt you be glad you didn't waste time today?' gina told me.

i smiled slightly. 'yeah, you're right.'

we continued to stretch and kourtney came over.

'okay, ashlyn, seirra, me & gina will be on the bottom. nini, you're a flyer.'

we all got in position & practiced for about 2 hours before we all grabbed our things and left.

'back to mine?' i asked gina.

'sorry neens. not today. my sister is in town!'

'you dont gotta apologize. i'll see you tomorrow. love you!'

'love you more!' & with that we parted ways.

RICKYS POV
after school, i got my phone fixed. after what happened with nini at my locker today, i wanted to text her & at least give her some closure.

hey nini. srry about today. got my phone fixed. was wondering if i could have ur friends number. my friend ej asked for it.

i sighed and put my phone in my back pocket. i walked downstairs to see my mom home from work early again.

'hey mom.' i said quietly.

'ricky, baby.' she said. her eyes got tear filled again. all i could do was hug her and together we let the tears fall.

i went back up to my room & seen nini had messaged me back.

hey ricky. all good. her # is 555-555-5555.

i copied the number and sent it to ej.

i'm good to tutor wednesday.

okay! see you wednesday after school

i turned my phone off & with that, i fell into a nice, deep sleep.

NINIS POV
tuesday. today. the day of cheer tryouts. i took a deep breathe and put on shorts & a tank top & my sneakers and ran out to the field.

i stretched and gina looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile. 'good luck.' she mouthed.

it was time. we all got in formation and did the routine.

'great job girls! the list will be posted tomorrow!' kourtney smiled.

all the girls ran to the locker room and changed. gina ran up to me and gave me a hug. 'you did amazing neens!' she squealed.

i smiled at her. 'ice cream?' she nodded and flicked her keys around her fingers. she grabbed my hand and we ran to her car.

we were sitting on my bed when suddenly i seen ginas eyes light up. 'oh my god.'

i looked at her with a confused look. 'ej fucking caswell just text me. how did he get my number?'

i smiled. 'uh, i gave it to ricky yesterday to give it to him. he asked.'

she gave me a huge hug. 'nini oh my god! this is insane.' i seen her fingers type & for a while her and ej were going back and forth.

'he invited us to sit at his table!' i looked at her with a shocked face. 'uh- gina- actu-'

'nini please.'  she pleaded. 'you know i've been waiting for this for a long time.'

i sighed, knowing she was right. 'fine.' she squealed & hugged me tight again. 'thank you thank you thank you!' i just playfully rolled my eyes.

we put on a movie and she cuddled me. with that, we drifted off to sleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
a/n : might update again later ! hope everyone is enjoying the book :( nobody votes on it haha