ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ ♡.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••it had been days since ricky had last talked to nini

it had been days since ricky had last talked to nini. he had tried calling her, texting her and even showed up at her house multiple times, but she had blocked him and wouldn't answer her door. ricky didn't wanna give up, but he was losing hope.

once again, they had lost eachother. at school, they were complete strangers. he was forced to find a new tutor, but it was strictly studying. he didn't feel the same connection as he did with nini.

after tutoring that day, ricky sighed and packed his stuff up. he walked out the library and when he walked out, he made eye contact with nini.

nini turned her back and sighed, walking the opposite way. ricky ran after her.

he grabbed her arm and jerked it, so now they were face to face.

the girl yanked her arm away & glared at ricky.

'neens..'

'ricky please. i already told you i want nothing to do with you.'

she turned away to walk off, but ricky stopped her once again.

'whats not clicking?! we're done ricky. whatever we had, it's over. please understand.' the girl yelled.

he sighed and shook his head. 'no neens. we're not. i'm not giving up.'

'we are ricky. you chose kameron.'

'i didnt choose kameron neens! i choose you. it's always been you since we met. and it's still gonna be you, neens, because i'm in love with you and that's not gonna change.'

ninis eyes were watering and she stared at the boy.
'ricky.. i'm sorry.. i just can't. i saw you and kameron. how do you explain that?'

'she was helping me neens.'

'so a kiss on the cheek and a hug is helping you?'

'neens, she was helping me plan a surprise date for you..' the boy finally breathed out. nini looked at him and shocked and her eyes started to water more.

'you were- she was- what?'

'it was supposed to be a surprise. i was gonna ask you to be my girlfriend neens. officially.'

the girl looked down and fidgeted with her fingers.
'oh my god.. ricky.. i'm so stupid.' she started to cry and ricky pulled her into a hug.

'no neens, you're not stupid.'

'i am. i ruined us. again.'

'no you didn't. i'm still here right? i never gave up.'

the girl sobbed into his chest and ricky just comforted her. the two stood in silence as nini sobbed.

she pulled away from the boy and wiped her tears with her sleeve. 'lets start over.'

ricky looked at her in confusion. 'what do you mean?'

'a fresh start. lets go on dates. lets forget about kameron and conan and focus on us.'

ricky smiled at the brunette and nodded. 'i like that idea neens.'

the girl suddenly ran down the end of the hallway and ricky watched her in confusion. she took a deep breathe and slowly walked back to the end of the hallway where ricky was, putting out her hand.

'hi. i'm nini.'

ricky smiled and lightly chuckled, shaking her hand. 'i'm ricky.'

nini smiled, which caused ricky to smile back.

'we should hang out some time.' ricky told her. the girl chuckled lightly.

'i think that's a great idea.'

'good. then so do i.'

the pair laughed at how corny it was, but it felt refreshing.

nini hugged ricky and buried her head in his chest.

'please don't leave me again, bowen. i need you.'

'i don't plan on it, neens.'
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••