REBIRTH OF KNOWLEDGE.

I was the god and father of knowledge. with me, to know ahead of time, began and ended.
Today I am reborn as a little child in the mid western part of Nigeria. The choking smell of sweat and the grim of blood choked my nostrils, and in irritation I squeezed my face, held my nose and belched.
Surprised by the action of this little child, the doctor and midwives present proclaimed in native Yoruba dialect "omoagba lomo yi" .
That's to say they thought and said I am an "old child".
The sort of child that symbolise reincarnation.
Within me, I wondered if I should taunt this folks a little more. If I should go on to commend their insightful thinking...
I banished the thought almost immediately as they formed in my head, because you see, I am the god of FORESIGHT, and judging from who they were, they wouldn't react well to barely an hour old child speaking .

My supposed mother stretched her hands calling for me to the passed on to her. She clutched me in her arms and buried me in a warm embrace..
she mumbled words of prayer and appreciation to...
To me, the god of knowledge...
she asked I bless myself - her child - with wisdom of good and evil, right and wrong.
And for the first time in a long time, I was moved by a devotees supplication .

I was taken away from the warmth of my mother. Grafted into the cold solid arms of the man I'll grow to call father.
He was a fierce looking man with a humble countenance. he managed a smile and a gentle soft tear trickled down his cheek.
Never have I seen such genuine and raw emotions in a man, not in the longest while though .
He looked into my eyes, so innocent were his gaze that I peered back so strongly at him.

After the days charade, I was taken home to where my parents lived.
in a couple of days, 8 to be precise, I'll be offered up to their god to the christened.
I'll be circumcised and dedicated to their jesus.