YMUWTWA 5

Someone's POV.

I was looking far from them. I miss her, them.

They may not see me but I'll always be there for them.

They may hate me because of what I did in the past.

Kaya ako nagsasakripisyo,

Para mabayaran ang kasalanan ko.

I love them no matter what.

I love my ANGELS.

But I should sacrifice.

ANGEL's POV.

I was early for school the next day. Black earphones, Sleeveless Peach Shirt, Blue Skater Skirts and a pair of Galaxy Shoes did come up as a good outfit. Your thinking that I'm not the type of girl who wheres like that but nah-uh! Actually I love fashion sadyang pinapagalitan niya ako kapag nagsusuot ako ng mga ganun.

I was walking down the hallway with my head nodding, sumasabay sa rythm ng kanta. Ed Sheeran is indeed a good singer.

Napansin ko na kapag dumaraan ako tinitingnan ako ng mga studyante. Whats with their look? Am I that gorgeous today?

"Oh! So Ms. Killer is here."

Tinanggal ko ang earphones ko, di ko marinig eh. -_-

"Did you say something?"

Lumapit si errmmm, anong pangalan nito? Oh botheration! Ill just call her Hippo. Kamukha kasi niya ang isang hippopotamus, she has two big eyes, a fat flat nose and a huge dry lips. See, shes a hippo. Pero hindi sya mataba. On diet yata to?

"I said you already arrived Ms. Killer."

"Me? A killer? Are you referring to me?"

"Obviously. Are you stupid or what?"

She's getting unto my nerves.

"I'm not a killer moron."

"Really Angel Soccorro.?"

I looked at her, saka nag smirk.

"Try me."

She was about to slap me nung inunahan ko sya.

"That's for accusing me for being a killer."

*slap*

"And that's for messing up with the wrong Angel."

Her face was priceless, oops. Their faces was PRICELESS.

"You may deny it Angel but I know the truth. You killed Ms. Althea Montenegro."

Nagsmirk ako sa hippo na yun at binulungan siya.

"So you've seen the whole thing huh?! Then wait for your turn sweetie. Nga pla maling anghel ang binangga mo kaya mag ingat ka."

Tinalikuran ko na sya. I've decided to skip classes. Kailangan ko muna hanapin yung leader ng Dragons. Nagpunta ako sa back part ng school.

"Angel. You're here."

Tiningnan ko yung tumawag sa akin. Who is this guy? Is he really a student here? He looks so ugly and.. And STUPID! I thought isa sa qualification dito sa school nato is you should be handsome or gorgeous. Kung ganun bakit to nandto?

"What do you want ugly creature. If you're just gonna waste my time I think you should go."

"Eto naman." Saka niya tinanggal ang disguise niya. Leader of yhe dragons. ♣ so kilala niya na pala si Red ha? *smirk*