bio country 2 (civil war)

History:

In the 21st century there was a conflict in the Middle East that triggered war in Israel's tel aviv, the conflict triggered a global energy crisis that left the world's first countries paralyzed with chaos occurring around the world.

In 2014, South American countries which are rich in natural resources decided to unite and create the federation of the americas, after which the FA managed to become a country that almost equaled the United States in terms of economy and military.

Meanwhile far in Southeast Asia a country called Indonesia saw the progress of the FA and wanted to be like them.... but there was one problem.... corruption.

corruption in the country makes Indonesia weak and poor.

When Indonesia uses its natural resources to become rich, just like the FA, the corruptors take advantage of this to commit corruption.

This made the Indonesian people angry.

But there is one Indonesian whose nationalism is high, his name is Rizky, he wants corruption to disappear.

He and several other friends who agreed hacked radio broadcasts and Rizky started making a speech about Indonesia which is now a "corrupt country" and wants to return Indonesia to a golden age such as Majapahit Empire and Sriwijaya Empire.

After the radio broadcast, Rizky was successfully arrested and sentenced to death.

But before he was executed he was helped by the people and soldiers who loyal to him.

After being free, Rizky made another speech on radio broadcasts which made the fire of the Indonesian revolution burn.

The governors who are also like-minded also want to destroy corruption in Indonesia and they side with Rizky.

In 2015 all of East Java and a little part of West Java revolted and created the Indonesian Confederacy A few weeks later the island of Papua, half of the island of Sulawesi joined the Indonesian Confederacy After that Aceh, 30% of Sumatra Island, and 40% of Kalimantan Island joined the Indonesian Confederacy.

Indonesia Confederacy promises to destroy corruption in Indonesia so they have a motto "down with the corruption ....! Up with the people's powers ....!"

Brother takes up arms against brother.

The whole country becomes a battlefield.

After that incident there were no more bitter words on the minds of the Indonesian people: "Indonesian civil war"

Aftet long long war... Finnaly... The indonesia confederacy won... And greater indonesia confederacy born....

With some help from FA, russian federation, people republic of china, turkey, india, and more....

Greater indonesia confederacy take over archipelago and australia continent.

Author: "i know maybe some of you like philipins and aussie with some people maybe angry

Author: "i know maybe some of you like philipins and aussie with some people maybe angry... Yeah im sorry but im not get any good picture in google....!!!"