🌕 . . chapter thirteen.

( ❑❑❑ )

❝ no, like the regret where i wanna k-word myself but i also wanna stay alive.❞

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"what about neotech?"

raeil brought up a new topic after them bickering over hyperbole, the way they get to call each other terms of endearment, and whatnot.

"get your facts straight, they're nct now."

"yeah, yeah whatever. focus on the question. spill the forgotten tea."

doyoung purposely squinted at first. "you bring them up more than i do. are you not tired of me talking about them?"

"of course i'm not, they're your friends!" she reassured. "besides, you spent the rest of your life listening to me rant about my scary best friend moonyoung and how cute my other friend kiki is. i just wanna make it even."

doyoung then heaved a sigh, leaning back into his seat to be more comfortable as his grip on the steering wheel was still firm. what added to his dip in his own thoughts were the rolled down windows which caused the cool evening breeze to flow through their vehicle.

to think that everything occurred nearly two years ago.

time sure does fly fast.

apart from today, he felt as if didn't even have enough time to stop and appreciate the moments.

thinking about all the time he wasted moping around over the smallest things made him feel awfully guilty.

after that short period of staring into space, he said, ". . honestly, what's there to talk about?"

"a whole lot." her visible eagerness whenever his friends' previous drama was priceless. "mainly this : did you, like, not talk to any of them anymore after... that?"

"what do you mean by 'that'?"

"oh don't act so oblivious, love."

"well taeyong continuously spammed me with messages," he answered, to which raeil's eyes widened in both further curiosity and surprise. "why are you giving me that look?"

"you're only telling me this now?! show me the convo!"

"why should i? you know that one time mark said, 'privacy jigeum'? the one you keep quoting? yeah, please follow."

"bruh, come on."

( ❑❑❑ )