Welcome!

Welcome to my BNHA x Reader Oneshots book! This opening chapter is where I explain the basics of how this book will work and what I'll be writing in here. I take all sorts of different requests and you can request any oneshot with any of the My Hero Academia characters! I'm always open to transgender, male x male, female x female, angst, genderbends and more but I will not be writing any lemons/smuts along with teacher x student because I find them to be weird for me to write.

*A quick note is that the reader will be gender neutral in the oneshots unless specified in the chapter title of a oneshot.*

If you want the oneshot to have a specific plot then please put that in your request so that I'll know that 'oh, Susie wanted the reader to be injured in this oneshot' or 'oh Susie wanted the plot to be like (insert plot)' If there is a specific quirk that you want to have in your request, let me know and give me some basic information about it so that I can use that quirk correctly when writing that oneshot or if you want a quirkless oneshot then let me know about that as well. (I will also be providing a list of different quirk ideas in the next chapter if you so wish to use one of those quirks for a request.)

I will also do AUs so if you'd like a certain AU I would be more than happy to do it. AUs will include the Villain AU, Fantasy AU, Quirkless AU and such but I won't really be doing Soulmate AUs.

Some things to be noted; in all requested oneshots, I'll be saying 'Requested by:' followed by your name and if you want to be anonymous, then you can message me.

I'm also not the best when it comes to updating but I do try my best not to take so long with oneshots and it all comes down to what I have going on in my life so I apologise in advance if it takes me some time to get oneshots out/update.

VERY IMPORTANT: School can be a pain and I still have a few more years of it to go and all I can say about that is when the time comes for school to start up again, oneshots will come really slow but I always do my best to write whatever I can in any spare time I may have.

With all of that being said, here is a list of all the characters that I'll be writing oneshots for:

-Denki Kaminari

-Shoto Todoroki

-Momo Yaoyorozu

-Tenya Iida

-Ochaco Uraraka

-Katsuki Bakugo

-Tsuyu Asui

-Toru Hagakure

-Izuku Midoriya

-Fumikage Tokoyami

-Mezo Shoji

-Eijiro Kirishima

-Neito Monoma

-Kyoka Jiro

-Hitoshi Shinso

-Mashirao Ojiro

-Mirio Togata

-Nejire Hado

-Tamaki Amajiki

If a character isn't listed above that you would like to see a oneshot with, ask me and I will consider writing a oneshot with them depending on which character it is. Now with all that being said, it's time to move onto the actual oneshots!