Quirk Ideas

*This is the page where I will be providing different quirk ideas. Below are the quirks themselves and a description of what they are. I will update and add more quirks as more ideas come to mind.*

Memory Reading-the person can read any person's memory just by looking in their eyes but some memories aren't meant to be seen. Causes user to have to go through the memory and go through everything that person had to go through.

Photographic Memory-anything and everything the person sees, hears and reads will never be forgotten and once something is seen, it can never be unseen or forgotten from memory. This can lead to some pretty scarring things.

Super Speed-person can go speedy fast but they must have enough energy to do this. If over used, the person may feel very fatigued afterward.

Memory Manipulation-can be deemed as a quirk a villain would use but it allows the person to manipulate and change any person's memory by coming in physical contact with said person.

Sword Manipulation-person can use up to eight swords max and do whatever they want with them. (see Penny from Vytal Festival)

Shadow-person can create shadows at their own will but shadows are like an illusion so it can break more easier in sunlight and can become something permanent if in the dark too long. (Blake)

Fall Fire-fire like power but whenever it's in use, user will have flame coming from dominant eye and can create anything from fire with the proper training an practice. Depending on how strong user is, Fall Fire might be able to cancel out any Water based quirks. (Cinder, Fall Maiden)

Demon-summon a demonic symbol and call upon a evil spirit to fight. Works almost like Dark Shadow.

Mirror-person can make mirrors of whatever they want but when creation comes into physical contact with something, it will shatter or when creator decides to stop mirroring what they have been mirroring it will shatter.

Illusions-person can create any illusion they want whatever size shape and colour but if they make illusions that are out of their range and past their limit, they may get hallucinations and start to loose sight of what is real and what is not. They can also make themselves float across the ground using illusions of themselves to transport easier.

Sakura Blossoms-person can control and summon cherry blossoms to use in different ways. User can for example, make the blossoms swirl around the enemy and cause a blossom tornado to surround the person. In order for this quirk to work to its fullest, there needs to be sunlight since it is still a plant but it will still work without sunlight, it just won't be as powerful.

Arcane Magic/Arcane-consisting of Necromancy, Divination, Transmutation, Evocation, Abjuration, Illusion, Conjuration, and Enchantment, only a true Arcane Mage can wield all of these and use them. Person must create certain symbol or glyph of any of the mentioned before being able to use summoned part of the Arcane Magic.

Shape-shifting-person can shape-shift into anything of their choosing but what they choose to shape-shift must be within their limit.

Silver Mist-persona can create mist that is silver and if person breathes the mist in, they turn into stone or if they don't then the mist will prevent them from seeing anywhere around them depending on how thick the mist is.

Camouflage-person can blend in to their surroundings.

Double Personality-person has two completely different personalities that can come out at any time and it takes lots and lots of training for the person to master controlling when either one can come out at any time.