Chapter 3

"By the way, I'm Namjoon."

"Cool name. I'm Ashley."

"I know." Namjoon said quietly.

Ashley wondered how, but she decided not to talk about it.

...

"We're here," Namjoon muttered. "Don't mind all the boys I live with."

"I won't."

Namjoon opened the door and Ashley followed him inside.

"YOU'RE NOT COOKING!" A blonde boy yelled.

"BUT I'M HUNGRY AND YOU'RE NOT COOKING!" The silver head argued.

"At least he can better than Namjoon." The black haired boy said, lying lazily on the couch.

"Speaking of Namjoon, he's home."

"Ooh, who do you have there, hyung?" One of the boys teased. There were six of them if you don't count Namjoon.

"None of your business, Jimin."

Jimin pouted, "Rude."

A boy came up to you, it was the silver head who was arguing that he was hungry. "Hi, I'm Taehyung, the black hair one on the couch is Yoongi hyung, Jin hyung is the one that was arguing with me. That—" he pointed at one that was drinking milk "is Jungkook. You probably know Namjoon hyung. The one that looks like a horse is Hoseok. And the boy that's cleaning the table," he reached his hand out for a handshake.

You shook his hand. "I'm Ashley."

So many things happened after Ashley introduced herself: Jungkook choked on his milk; Jin slipped on the floor, landing on his butt; Jimin accidentally dropped a glass of water and broke it; and the rest excluding Namjoon stared at Ashley like she was an alien.

"Joon you better explain this," the one name Jin spoke, "she is not supposed to be here."

"Well apparent someone forgot to close the entrance at the well." Namjoon rolled his eyes at Yoongi.

Yoongi seemed to realize something. "Shit I forgot I was sleepy."

"Sounds much like Yoongi hyung," Jimin said.

The boys kept talking about the entrance at the well, shifts, soul keepers,... leaving Ashley standing there like an idiot. She decided to make her voice heard.

"Tell me what's going on. I'm so confused."

The boys stared at each other. Namjoon then spoke, "You're in the land of the spirits, or the afterlife."

It didn't make sense to her. "Woah woah hold up, I'm dead?"

"Not exactly."

"Then...?"

"You don't belong there. You were born here," Yoongi lazily spoke, "you're a Soul Keeper."