Chapter 6

NJ: Kang Y/n.

The 6 Soul Keepers gasped.

J: But... she can't be.

HS: No, she is. She got the pure green eyes. Green-eyed Soul Keepers are all gone, her mother was one of the last one. She was one, I remembered the little new-born Y/n. She has green eyes.

Y/n: You guys all know me...?

TH: Of course, you are the only green-eyed Soul Keeper alive.

JM: I thought you're living in the other world.

NJ: Well the problem is, the new Soul Keepers forget to close the gate. It's the well behind her school. And the other students pushed her in the well.

TH: They bully our Soul Keeper?

YG: Humans are idiots.

Y/n: You guys talk like normal humans, while Namjoon-oppa talks so formally.

JM: He got that since birth. We are used to it.

TH: Anyway, how are you gonna protect Y/n, she got the sense of a human.

NJ: She's staying here.

Y/n: Everyday?!

NJ: I'm afraid so.

Y/n: No! I'm an extrovert!

All of the boys seem confused with the word "extrovert".

Y/n: It means I'm the type of person who likes to go outside and socialize.

NJ: If you want to be in extreme danger, go ahead.

J: Namjoon, no! We have to protect her! If she's gone, then the green-eyed Soul Keepers will be gone too!

YG: Yea.

HS: Seriously, how can you say such things like that?

JK: Yeah hyung, she's our only hope to destroy Jimin-hyung's father.

Y/n: Des...troy?

JM: Look Y/n you will be shocked after this. But please just believe that I am on your side.

Y/n: What else do I not know?

Jimin looked nervous, it showed through his golden eyes, he cleared his throat and then said.

JM: My father, Park Daesim was the one that made your mother pregnant and he was the only that killed her.