Chapter 19

"Good morning, beautiful!" Trevor said as he came in my room.

"Gooooooooo awaaaaaaaay." I grumpily said.

"Someone is here to see you. He's outside." Trevor said looking out the window.

"What?" I said sitting up.

"There is some dude that wants to talk to you." Trevor said.

I went over to the window and regretted it.

"How the hell did he find me?!" I yelled.

I ran down the stairs, with Trevor right behind me. I opened the door and Dad turned around.

"Hi Mackenzie." Dad said, trying to be nice.

"Hi dad." I said harshly.

"How are you?" Dad asked.

"Why do you care?" I said.

"Kenz, I've changed. I promise." Dad said.

"Dad, you can't change in 2 weeks!" I yell.

"Mackenzie, calm down." Dad told me.

"You want me to calm down? Well, guess what Dad, you don't get to tell me what to do anymore. I hate you." I said, walking back inside.

Trevor stepped outside. I could here their conversation.

"So, you're the person who almost drove Mackenzie to suicide?" Trevor asked.

"What? She was going to do suicide?" Dad said.

"Yeah, because you abused her. That's why I had her move here with us." Trevor said.

"Well, Mackenzie needs to come back home. All the fun and games end right now." Dad said.

"Yeah, well, Mackenzie isn't going anywhere. She is staying here with me. And you? You need to go get yourself put in jail old man. Goodbye." Trevor went to close the door, but Dad held it open with his hand.

"Listen kid. I don't know who the hell you are but you don't tell me what to do." Dad said before punching Trevor in the stomach.

I started screaming, which brought Kian, Ricky, Sam, Connor, Jc, and Lia downstairs. The boys went over to my dad, except for Ricky, and the rest came over to me.

I was still screaming and I couldn't breathe.

"Ricky, Mackenzie's having a panic attack." Lia told Ricky.

"I..Can't...Breathe.." I said.

"Yes you can. Just breathe." Lia said.

I tried to breathe, but my body was shutting down.

"I.......Can't.....Breathe..." I said before passing out into blackness.

*~*

"Mackenzie?" Lia asked.

I opened my eyes and was looking directly at Lia.

"Where am I? What happened?" I asked.

"Well, you were having a panic attack because your dad came and punched Trevor in the stomach, and then you passed out, and now you are in your room." Lia explained.

"Where's Trevor?! Is he alright?!" I yelled.

"Yeah. He's downstairs. You can go see him if you want." Lia said.

"Yes!" I said jumping off my bed and running down to the basement and to Trevor's door. I knocked.

"Come in." Trevor said.

I walked in and saw Trevor laying on his bed, and the boys were all watching TV.

"Oh hey Mackenzie." Trevor said.

"We'll leave." Ricky said.

The boys and Lia left and closed the door.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Why? You didn't do anything." Trevor said.

"I know, but if I would've stayed at home you wouldn't be hurt right now." I said.

"Mackenzie, I'm fine." Trevor said.

"No, you aren't fine. My dad punched you, and that's not right. That should've been me. Not you." I said, a single tear rolling down my cheek.

"Don't cry. I don't like seeing girls cry." Trevor said wiping my cheek.

I looked at him.

"Thanks for not being dead or something." I said.

Trevor laughed.

"And that is why I love you Mackenzie." Trevor said.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said bye and walked upstairs.

"Why are you crying? Did you guys break up?" Kian said.

"No?" I said.

"Okay good." Kian said.

I grabbed a movie and walked downstairs to Trevor's room.

"I brought a movie." I said.

"What movie?" Trevor asked.

"I don't know. I just grabbed one." I said popping the movie into the movie player.

I climbed in Trevor's bed and he wrapped his arm around me.

The movie turned out to be Mean Girls.

We watched about half of it, before Trevor fell asleep. I turned off the movie and fell asleep.