Info/Introduction

Hiya, its been a long while since I've written a story or anything in general for a good while. Let's get the boring introduction out of the way. Im Logan (yes that the name I actually go by).
There's not a whole lot you need to know about me just know that I like to write things at my own pace ok? Now that the boring part is mostly over time to go into the more exciting hit which is describe all 6 of the characters. Also Yes Remy and Emilie is going to be in this but they come in it as teachers of anything at all.
By the way if you find any spelling errors lmk and Ill go edit them when I get the chance. Make jokes with the spelling errors if you want I don't mind :)

OKAY
HERE WE GO.

ROMAN:
Roman is a female in this with her twin being Remus obviously. She is a lesbian whom is 6ft 3inches and wears mainly black combat boots. She is a black Bear btw whom is the head alpha if you will of the entire school. Fuck with her group and you will quite literally die. She dresses very masculine like but thats just because she doesn't like skirts and stuff.

REMUS:
Remus is a hypersexual male whom loves to dress feminine like for the fuck of it. He is also genderfluid and Bisexual though only has eyes for Janus. He doesn't get off to dressing like that he just likes to wear the clothes. He is gay as hell and is also a black bear. Nobody really fucks with him since they would rather not deal with Roman and several others possibly attacking them. Remus has tourrets (i think that's how you spell it) and often tics in class or wherever. Usually he has verbal ones and some nonverbal ones. He is 5ft 11inches but he likes wearing platform shoes/heels to be taller.

PATTON:
Patton is a trans woman (mtf) and is an adorable smol frog. Patton uses only she her pronouns by the way. She's a Panromantic Asexual woman whom is dating Roman. Normally she wears skirts thigh highs and heels. She is only 5ft 5inches. She's the baby of the group and hates when Roman fights.

JANUS:
Janus is a cismale whom is Gay. He is 5ft 9inches when he is normal. However when he is in his half snake half human form (think of a naga) then he can be about 12ish feet long. He is part boa constrictor by the way. Normally he wears his cape gloves and a fedora. He likes Remus

VIRGIL:
Virgil is a transgender male (ftm) whom dresses in mainly hoodies and darker clothing. He has a slight hunch but thats only when he is sitting down. He is about 5ft 4inches and is a black cat. He has two different colored eyes, one brown one blue. He likes Logan

LOGAN:
Logan is an intersex nonbinary person (intersex has both lower region parts I believe). Rarely will they ever wear dresses and skirts but they sometimes will. They dress mostly masculine with hoodies, jeans and all that. They are 5ft 10inched and they sometimes stim when they have a certain emotion spike more than normal. They are interested in Virgil.

I'm sure you know what everybody looks like but just in case here you go. Along with the animals each of them are.

LOGAN: