September 27th, X793

Dear, Lucy,

The war is finally over. How are you holding up?

I'm glad you're okay. You've grown into a fine 19 year old...technically 26 but oh well.

Enjoy life right now. You know that with being in Fairy Tail it brings a lot of chaos! They're all over the place aren't they? But they're still your family. Your real family.

Congratulations on your award! You're a very talented writer! Mom is very much proud of you! I love you!

Oh and give Natsu one of those Lucy Kicks of yours for giving everyone a heart attack!

Speaking of Natsu...Is he okay?

He turned out to be E.N.D. Do you still love him that way?

                                        Love,

                                        Layla Heartfilia

Lucy turned too look over shoulder. She saw Natsu awkwardly scratching the back of his neck as he told Mira something Lucy wasnt able to hear.

Mira reach over the counter to hug him while giggling. Gray patted his back and Erza was smiling softly.

He turned to look at Lucy and waved at her with the biggest smile as he came rushing towards her.

"I do mom. No matter what." She smiled as she stuffed the letter back in her bag and ran towards Natsu meeting him half way.

"Let's go on a job, Luce!" Natsu begged.

"Okay! Happy! Guys! Come on! We're going on a job!" Lucy said.

"Uh...actually I've got to offer a fish to Carla. Can't go. Bye!" Happy said.

Lucy thought it was weird but she shrugged it off and looked at the others.

"I've...got to go on a date with Juvia. Remember I promised her?" Gray said.

"Oh yeah. Good luck!" Lucy winked.

Natsu was stuffing his face with food that she didn't eat behind her.

"I've got to...talk with Laxus! Hey! Laxus! Get over here!" Erza yelled.

Lucy raised an eyebrow.

"Well then it's just the two of us." Lucy smiled as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Come on! We gotta go to Hargeon!" Natsu said, dragging her by the wrist out the guild.

"Good luck flamebrain." Gray smirked.

"33 NaLu babies!" Mira fangirled.

"You're insane." Laxus laughed.