May 18, X816

Dear, Lucy,

How are you today? How's little Igneel doing? Can't believe he's going to turn 13 in a week!

They grow up fast don't they?

How are the Redfoxs, Fullbusters, Fernandez, and basically everyone else doing? Mira really does have a good eye for potential couple doesn't she?

Have you visted your dad's grave lately That's good.

How's my Nashi doing?

The real question is how Natsu is doing? That poor guy is a little overboard about her safety.

She's 18. Nashi is more than capable of fighting. I know he knows this. I believe the actual problem is most likely...

Guess who?

Bingo!

Greige.

Tell Natsu to suck it up. You two were that same at their age.

Like always, I love you.

                                        Love,

                                        Layla Heartfilia

"What did the letter say?" Natsu asked as he tapped his foot.

"My mother wants you to suck it up. We were the same at 18." Lucy laughed.

"We were the same at- BLAH! I can't believe you convinced me to let her go on that mission. WITH HIM." Natsu mocked.

"Honey, she should be able to enjoy herself." Lucy said as she rubbed his cheek.

Lucy knew why Greige wanted to go on that mission but Natsu didn't.

"But what if she gets hurt? What if Greige doesn't keep her safe? HELL. What if she's hurt right now?!" Natsu panicked.

"Calm down! Greige promised to take care of her." Lucy pointed out.

"Mom, dad, Happy wants me to go fishing with him. Can I?" Igneel asked.

"Don't know, can you?" Natsu laughed.

"You're too old for that. Act your age." Igneel shaked his head and chuckled a bit.

"I'd be dead if I acted my age you brat." Natsu said as Lucy smacked his shoulder a bit.

"Igneel, you may go with Happy. But don't go too far! Actually, here take Aquarius. If anything goes wrong, open her gate." Lucy said.

"But she's scary!" Happy whined.

"Happy." Lucy said, giving him a stern look.

"Okay.." he said and flew Igneel out the window.

Lucy and Natsu headed to the guild and not too long after, Nashi and Greige came in holding hands but they didnt notice thier parents.

"Your dad is gonna kill me." Greige chuckled.

"Probably. Our mothers already know but we could get Mira to help too? HEY! M- DAD!" Nashi screamed and quickly let go of Greige.

Gray and Natsu stomped over to them while Juvia and Lucy giggled.

"So they finally got together." Lucy smiled.

"Juvia thinks they're adorable." Juvia said.

"Nashi? What's going on?" Natsu asked.

"Greige? Really?" Gray sighed.

"Hey man! What's so wrong with us?!" Natsu yelled.

"You flamebrain!" Gray said as they clashed foreheads.

Juvia and Lucy walked between them, splitting them apart, and running to hug the new couple.

"Now kiss!" Juvia and Mira both said at the same time.

"NO!" Natsu yelled.

"Dad...please don't be mad at him! I love him. I really do." Nashi blushed.

Mira fainted and Laxus ran to pick her up.

Lisanna came up to Natsu and patted his back.

"Come on. Greige is perfect for her! Right everyone?" Lisanna said.

"Right!"

"Okay." Natsu agreed and smiled.

He placed a hand on Greige's shoulder which made him tense up.

"Hurt her and I'll burn you to ashes." Natsu threatened.

"Y-Yes, sir"