August 18th, X792

Lucy was with Natsu at the her apartment in Crocus. She explained everything and how she's been looking for him and the others.

"Oh! That reminds me! It's August 18th!" Lucy smiled as she got up to open the box full of letters.

"From your mother?" Natsu asked.

"Yeah! But many letters ago she said that this one wasn't going to be for me. It was going to be directed for someone else but that I could read it too with them." She said as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Well? Then Open it!" Happy said.

Lucy opened it and read the front of the  letter.

"Lucy, give this letter to...Natsu?!" She exclaimed but then she smiled at the thought of her mother knowing she would be reunited with Natsu today.

"Hey! That's me!" Natsu laughed like a child.

"I've always found it crazy how your mother knew all this stuff would happen. Why don't you open them all already?" Happy said.

"No! That would mess with time and plus, those were her conditions. Here you go, Natsu. Open it." Lucy smiled.

Natsu took the letter from her and began to read out loud.

Dear, Natsu,

YOU IDIOT!

You left my baby alone for a year! A YEAR! She was looking for you like crazy!

Look at her and say sorry.

"Hey! No fair, Mrs. Heartfilia!" Natsu groaned

Do it.

Natsu looked at Lucy who was trying to hold in her laughter along with Happy.

"Lucy. I'm sorry for leaving you alone for a year. I won't leave your side ever again. I promise." Natsu said then pouted.

And for burning her clothes off

Natsu's eye twitched and Lucy began to laugh with Happy.

"And...for burning your clothes off..." He said.

Good. Now that that's settled. How was your training? I see you've gotten stronger! But just like Lucy told you, the guild has been disbanded.

Please help her look for them.

Of course, I can't tell you where they really are but still, look for them. You'll find them I'm sure.

One more thing!

DON'T BE DENSE! You know exactly what I mean!

                                        Love,

                                        Layla Heartfilia

"What does she mean?" Lucy asked Natsu.

"Oh she means that he lo-" Happy began but Natsu smaked his hand over his mouth.

"Nothing! Let's go to sleep! But first...I need to eat something. I'm starving." Natsu whined.

"You just ate!" Happy and Lucy yelled.