Chapter 18: the Sakura's Overcasts

Pwesius Bwabie's POV:
Driving to our normal hangout place, everyone decided to get some snacks. I only wanted some cotton candy, so I asked my two nice boyfriends to get me some while I go and order all our drinks. Dropping me off at the club's entrance, I was greeted by all of my Club's staff members.

Walking to the bartender, I speak to him with my voice just above the loud music. "The usual please!" I smile. "Roger boss!" The bartender smile back before preparing our drinks. I sat down, playing with my phone starting to feel alone and bored. Still waiting for the others to arrive.

From my expert training experiences, I can feel someone staring at me. A pair of curious eyes observing my every move but I was faking ignorance. I continue to ignore it until the said staring person, walk over to me. "Hey beautiful~ it's illegal for an Angel to be all alone." The random stranger flirted. Just as the bartender wanted to drive the stranger away, I reply to him.

"I'm not alone. I'm waiting." I said. The bartender upon getting my signal, went back to making the drinks. "Oh really~ Well sweet cheeks, my friends and I are seated over there." He points to the sofa area. "Wanna come hang out? Come and get to know us?" He smirks.

I had a feeling that I shouldn't be doing this but alas, I was bored out of my mind. So I decided to play along. "Sure!" I cheerfully say, excited for what Ace and Eli's gonna do.

We chatted, drank and dance a little before seeing my group walk in. Ace and Eli immediately notice the man next to me and gave a sharp once over to him while walking in our direction. "Hey guys!" I chirped. "You know them?" The stranger-who's-name-was-forgotten, said. "Yea! I was waiting for them." I said jumping into the embrace of Eli.

"Whoa. Careful there Dolly~" Eli gently comb my hair. I giggle, hugging him tighter as he's swaying me slightly from side to side. The stranger scoffed before walking away, his body trembling under the Icy glares sent by my cute boyfriends. "So. Why were you with him?" Skylar as the Mom she is, ask me. "You guys took so long. I was bored!" I pout. "Aww~ Sorry Booboo. Don't pout~" Ace peck my jutting bottom lips. I smile in return.

We all went to our special table at the corner of the club. It has a sheer curtain blocking the views from outside. Not long after the drinks arrive, we decided to play a drinking game. We all ended up laughing at Victor who was always miserably losing the uno game. He kept groaning because we kept giving him +cards, it's so funny. Liz kept on winning because she was using her quirk. With Aaron being a sore loser.

"Stop fucking Cheating, Bitch!" Aaron yells out. "AM NOT!" Liz retaliate. "YES, YOU ARE! STOP FUCKING LYING!" "I DID NOT CHEAT!" "IS TO!" "IS NOT!" The fight kept going on until Skylar yells out "SHUT UP! THE BOTH OF YOU!". They shut their mouths but that didn't stop them from glaring and giving each other their middle fingers. "Alright. That's enough. Let's call it truce. How about we play another game?" I try to brighten up the mood.

Everyone nodded and we eventually decides to play Never have I ever, Drinking edition. Which was so weird because we already know each other very much. We played for a few more rounds before checking the time and deciding to go home. Reaching home it was around 7:49 am. People are already up and running. Class 3-A are eating breakfast.

When we make our presences known, all the staff members immediately approaches us to do their customary greeting. We greet back as usual and walk pass the gaping students. "Yo, Zu." Lucas calls. I hummed in response, taking off my red bottoms and holding my heels in my hand because my feet was in pain. "Let's skip today. I don't feel like going." I nodded, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"Okay Baby. Up, you go~" Ace carries me and I immediately latched onto him like a koala, while Eli took the heels off my hand. "Are you very sleepy Love?" Eli asks petting my head, as our group part ways to our own rooms. I hum, not having enough energy to talk. I hear the both of them chuckle as they open our bedroom door. I was brought to our bathroom and placed at the sink counter.

Ace went to ran us a bath while Eli took my makeup off with Micellar water. We took a quick bath which ended up in me almost drowning myself but thankfully Ace caught me on time. Just before I fully submerge under water, still drowsy even after the almost death experience. Once I was dried and dressed by my boyfriends, I feel myself being placed back to the sink counter. Eli did my skincare routine before bringing me to our Alaskan king-size bed, where Ace was already waiting.

I crawl over with what little energy I have left, to plopped on Ace and cuddle him. Eli following and spooning me from behind. I feel really safe being sandwiched between the two. Not even a moment later, I fall asleep to my dreamland.