Gentle Hands

"Mmh" faint little moans could be heard as Mildred and Gwendolyn lay in their bed,the older woman placing soft kisses on every tender spot of the redheads body.

Mildred held onto Gwendolyn's hips as the blonde gently rocked herself against the younger woman,who had her fingers wrapped in her hair.

This was the first time Mildred had been with a woman,so Gwen was taking her time,being as gentle as possible,as to ensure not to hurt her. The redhead had never found sex to be a pleasurable experience,she'd just leave her body for a while,until it was over. But she trusted the blonde with all she was. She knew she would never hurt her. She felt safe with her.

Mildred pulled back for a moment. "I'm- I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing-" the older woman interrupted,placing her thumb over  the younger woman's lower lip. "Sweet girl. Don't you worry that pretty little head of yours. I'll take good care of you. Just relax." Mildred was scared to let go. But she decided it'd be best to push away her discouraging thoughts,and trust her lover.

She let herself sink into the kisses Gwendolyn was still placing on her,each one causing a subtle moan to escape her lips. 

The blonde ran her fingertips over the length of the beautiful woman underneath hers' body,and Mildred felt chills rush all over her. She'd never been touched like this,with so much love,and kindness,every inch of her body getting equal amounts of attention.

"I love you. You're safe." Gwendolyn repeatedly whispered in between each kiss against Mildred's soft skin.
The redhead flinched as the blonde kissed further down her stomach,getting closer to her center. (core??) Gwen looked up,asking for permission to continue with her eyes. Mildred, trembling,nodded.

The older woman started by kissing her thighs,being as gentle as she could. "Oh- mmh" Mildred gasped at the action,which made Gwen giggle against her. "Can you do something for me,sweet girl?" taking in a sharp breath,the redhead responded,"mmh.. anything darling"
Gwendolyn smirked. She loved Mildred's cute little pet names she used. The blonde lightly pulled at her lover's silky undergarments "take them off, please" Gwen hummed.

Without hesitation,the redhead complied,tossing them on the floor next to her. Her breath grew increasingly more shallow as Gwen teased her,gently massaging her inner thighs,causing Mildred to let out a soft moan. As the older woman moved closer to her core,the younger woman felt her heart may jump right out of her chest. Her body was practically vibrating with anticipation.

*Because I don't feel comfortable writing Mildred as sexual,I'm just going to spare you the details*

As Mildred hit her climax,she panted as she arched her back and fell back into the bed. Gwen licked her lips and hummed. Smiling at her lover,she crawled next to her,sitting her up so her 'pretty little head' rested on her lap.

Shakily,Mildred managed to utter the words "I love you, Gwendolyn.."
The blonde tightened her grip on the younger woman,looking at her,baring holes in her eyes. She gazed at her, memorizing each detail of her face,astonished by her beauty,in utter disbelief that she was real.

She grabbed Mildred's face,pulling her closer to her. "I love you." she whispered against her lips before pressing into them with her own. Mildred smiled and closed her eyes,soaking in each second that she spent in the blonde's arms,never wanting to let go.