SIXTEEN

16

BEATRICE

-

MY EYES WIDENED and I sat up. I looked back to Ace who was still laid back and unworried. I got up and turned to him, alarmed.

The doorbell sounded four more times and I felt myself start to shake from fear.

"What if those are my parents?!" I hissed.

He rolled his eyes, "Don't you think they would've unlocked the door by now?"

I frowned, "What if both of their hands are full and they need me to open the door for them?"

He had a lazy smile on his face that was annoying and also turning me on.

"Isn't your curfew at 9? They wouldn't expect you to be up." He said back.

I huffed and pouted. I watched as he got up and smiled, planting a small kiss on my lips. He let go and walked over to the door and started to panic again.

"What if it's Ms. Bessy?" I asked, frantic.

He stopped and frowned, "Who?"

"The tattle-tale old lady next door." I gestured outside.

He let out an amused scoff, "I'll check the peephole for an old lady. Happy?"

I nodded and followed him to the door. He checked the peephole and turned to me.

"It's some blonde chick." He frowned.

I gasped and a smile broke out on my face, "Celia!"

I opened the door and grabbed her arm, pulling her in. She frowned at me, rubbing her hand, but stopped when she saw Ace behind me.

"Woah." She said, staring at him.

I frowned and snapped my fingers in front of her. She smiled and looked at both of us.

"What brings you here?" I ask, closing the door and walking over to the kitchen for pizza.

"My parents were fucking and I couldn't stand the sound of it anymore." She said, shivering and gagging.

I scrunched up my face and hopped up onto the counter as did she across from me. I watched Ace walk in and stand in front of me between my legs with his back to me. I tapped his shoulder and he peeked at me.

"You're too tall. I can't see her." I pouted.

He let out a laugh, "Then get taller."

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. I looked up at Celia who was videotaping the whole thing. I frowned at her.

She let out a laugh, "So, sue me. I've never seen you like this with a male before."

I felt my cheeks reddened and she laughed harder, "Awh, you're blushing."

I hid my face in my hands and felt someone peel my hands off my face. Ace was smirking at me and he planted a small kiss on my lips and I smiled.

"Take me to the couch. We're watching Mickey Mouse." I said.

I heard Celia groan, "What is your obsession with Mickey?"

I smiled and let out a little laugh as Ace picked me up off the counter and I wrapped my legs around his torso. I watched Celia get up and follow us to the couch. She smirked at me once he sat me down next to him.

I rolled my eyes.

We settled down and Micky Mouse was happily playing on the screen. I looked up to Ace as he rubbed the inside of my thigh while he typed on his phone.