𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠

Hello my beautiful cursed spirits! Thank you for taking a look at my book but before we get into the story i have a few words to say.

𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍:

- I do not own any of the Jujutsu Kaisen charaters or some of the plots

- This will be following the anime (not the manga) so prepare for spoilers in the chapters!

- This is a gojo x FEMALE reader ( sorry guys but you can still read it just change whatever you want)

- Original art work is not by me and will be credited to in the chapters

- Again Jujutsu Kaisen belongs to Gege Akutami, not me

- This will have Gore,Cursing,Lemon, etc so please be advised

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my firt fan-fic so i hope you guys do enjoy this! Please tell me what you think!

PSA - Updates will be once a week on Fridays unless told otherwise

( Totally didn't just copy that from my main page )

Keys Things to Know:

Y/N - Your Name ( But last name will be Itadori and in Japaneses culture the last name goes first then first name)

N/N - Nick Name

F/C - Favorite color

F/F - Favorite food

H/C - Hair color

H/L - Hair length

S/T - Skin tone

⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧

Yuji Itadori is your little brother. His parents are your foster parents. You are 3 years older then him but he still acts like a big brother towards you.

Yuji doesn't remember anything about you're parents and you only remember a few memories of them. Anytime you try to bring them up, Yuji shuts you down saying he doesn't care and that we have our grandfather and each other.

( A/N This will be a gojo x reader but i want to establish a brother and sister relationship with Yuji first which should only take a chapter or two)

Yuji knows nothing of what you do at your school, all he knows is that its a private boarding school that you live and learn at. He has always asked you to bring him but you always said no, not wanting to tell him the truth yet.

You trained with Gojo-already being fond of him since he met you that night. He taught you proficient hand-to-hand combat, Taido martial arts, how to enhance your durability,enhance your speed/reflexes, and mastering a cursed weapon. You then taught Yuji, who had begged you to teach him some tricks that you had learned when he saw you practicing over your summer break. You don't want to admit it but he is better than you in many ways. You never understood why Yuj had wanted to learn Taido when super strength was  thing that has been in the family and you inherited as well. He even got the nick name " The Tiger of West Junior High".But by the end of the summer Yuji was able to be just as good as you. You and him were always fast learners.

Anyway, the way you had turned into a host for Sukuna was really simple. Well not simple but not hard. Lets just say that you were forced to swallow the  finger. But you didn't die due to you being poison resistance. 

(A/N - you'll find out more later on)

You are friends with Maki Zenin, Toge Inumaki, and Panda. You guys have trained in learned together for years.

Your also friends with Megumi Fushiguro, who you think as a little brother but acts like your older brother. But you love him for that because without Megumi, you probably wouldn't be where you're at now (and gojo but don't tell him that). When Maki said that she was going to spar with her cousin, you asked to come as well, curios because Maki rarely talks about the Zenin clan. And there you met Megumi.

(A/N - I promise there will be more detail i just don't want to give everything away!)

⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧

How do you like how i'm going with this? This was just a intro so I only gave vague details about the plot so i hope you stick around and see what will unfold. Thank you for clicking on my book and i'll be back to update!!

~anaas567

P.s - Shout out to  @obticeo    since they gave me an idea of starting my own jujutsu kaisen fanfic.

s - Shout out to  @obticeo    since they gave me an idea of starting my own jujutsu kaisen fanfic