The Lemon (Too lazy to think of a better title)

You're quite the lucky boy... at least that's what most would say. But, not entirely lucky. Had lived on your own, at a teenage age, went on a hike up the great Mt. Ebott, fell down a hole and got stuck there-Doesn't sound lucky, but hey, you came out unscathed... mostly. Okay, sure you had a few bruises, but the flowerbed saved your ass.

Lucky? Maybe, but then you met someone that made you get a bit flustered. And someone you thought was beautiful. You wondered the cave until you stumbled upon what looked like some sort of puzzle.

Thankfully, you met her. A woman that came through the cave and she helped you through that and the many other puzzles in the cave. You were thankful as some seemed hard to get through but at the same time, she was also the most beautiful creature you have ever met.

Toriel was a beautiful goat monster with a large robe that had some sort of symbol on it you couldn't recognize. But even so, you couldn't help but love everything you can see about her, but there was one problem...

One, you were a human, and you didn't think that interspecies was something she'd be into. Two, you were a teenager and she was a full grown adult. Though you didn't know how old she was, she was definitely old enough to be your mom and you knew that wouldn't work... you thought anyway.

She brought you to her home and it looked pretty nice. For a home in the ruins it was pretty spacious, with several rooms, though one you weren't allowed in and wondered what it really was. You didn't bother to question it though and decided to respect her reasons to do so.

You didn't think that Toriel would be alright with keeping a boy she didn't even know in a place like this, but seeing that she was all alone maybe she just wanted to someone to be with. There didn't look to be anyway to get back so you might as well stay for as long as you could.

Besides, who wouldn't want to stay with someone as beautiful as her? But the problem is that you're a teenager, and seeing someone beautiful can cause uncomfortable things to happen down below. You didn't want to be labeled a furry, but Toriel was turning you on immensely.

You wondered what she'd look like without-you quickly smack yourself for thinking of such things. You hated thinking that way of someone so pure and kind like her. Especially since her knowing about you thinking like that was the last thing you want her to know.

Hell, she called you 'My child' when you first met. Who the hell knows what impression the audience could get from that... I didn't write that out loud did I?

Right now you were currently eating the butterscotch pie that she had made as she sat across the table. She was the best at making such pies and you loved it whenever you got to eat her cooking.

However it wasn't a good time for you today. Right now you were having a hard time keeping yourself together, and your pants were giving you a hard time. Not to mention, there was a blush on your face which you didn't want Toriel to see.

She wasn't the only friend you made while in the ruins, as there were other monsters, but you mostly spent time with her, since you lived with her for now. Though, the food and snacks the other monsters offer are usually stuff that don't do anything to you. However, the spiders were out of donuts and cider and decided to give you something else they had.

That of which, you don't think they know what it was that they gave you. Cause it's likely whatever liquid it was that they did give you seemed to be causing your body heat to rise and your pants to become tightened because of a certain 'friend' of yours.

Your hips to your ankles were thankfully hidden under the table you sat at, though your face turning red could be a problem. Although you hoped that maybe you could play it off as the pie just being hot and making your body that way as well. Yeah, that could work.