5

WAKE UP
   "WAKE UP!" Lily shouted at me.
   "Wha-WOAH!" I shouted. She was covered in blood and black goo.
   "Sorry, you passed out" She said sighing and leaning back onto the ground. I sat up slowly and looked around. We were now in a brightly lit room on a soft-ish beige carpet. Just like at the beginning of all of this. I looked at my arm. It was now turning black from where the cut was, up my arm. Lily seemingly hadn't seen it, because she jumped back and gasped. I took off my shirt, and what I saw truly scared me. I had black goop going from the cut all the way to my collarbone area. Lily got closer and traces her fingers on my skin, goop leaving my flesh and going onto her finger. It dropped off her hand and onto the beige carpet. I looked at her in disbelief. She looked very angry, but not at me.
   "I'm going to kill every last fucking THING in here." She said as she reached for her knife.
   "No, no. We need to get out before this gets worse for us." I said grabbing my shirt and wrapping it onto my cut. Lily sighed and nodded, sliding the knife back into her pocket. I turned to leave but there were no more doors or doorways. I looked around quickly and saw an attic door on the ceiling. The kind where you pull down and it opens with a ladder. I pulled the cord and it fell down, the ladder clanging on the carpet. Lily looked at me hesitantly but I started going up, hoping it would let us go. I heard a screech and immediately closed it.
   "HELL no." I said, voice cracking. Lily chuckled even though she was a little scared.
   "I remembered, we have to just want to go, and walk to a wall and hope to go through. Lily nodded and I grabbed her arm and walked to a wall. We both looked at each other, looked at the wall and screamed.
   "LET US OUTTTTT!!!!"