4

There was a bright light, and suddenly we were in a dimly lit room. It smelt like mildew and paper. There were only black, decaying monsters around us. It was time to fight.
RAAAAAACCCCCCH the creature screamed. We both jumped back and Lily grabbed a piece of metal off the ground and slashed the creatures neck. Black goo spurt from the wound as it fell to the ground. Another came up from behind her and I grabbed a rusty pipe and stabbed it in the chest. Lily screeched and killed one behind me. We fought them all off and wiped the sweat and black goo off our faces. Lily groaned and sighed.
"Gross." She said and I giggled. She scowled and we kept walking. Eventually we came to a door with a sign with a glowing "Exit" on it. We stopped for a second, debating if we should walk through it. We eventually did, it led us to a dark room with a desk and a computer- MY desk and computer. I stopped, mouth open wide in shock. Lily grabbed my arm and shook me.
"What? What is it?!" She asked, worried for me.
"That's MY desk..." I said shaking. Before Lily could respond, a very tall, slender, black creature dripping with black goo rose from behind the desk. It let out a deafening screech and lunged at Lily. She screamed and launched herself to the side before it could grab her. It did grab her knife from her pocket though and it went for me. I grabbed my rusty pipe and swung. It quickly dodged it and sliced my arm. Blood was dripping from me and mixing with the black goo from that god forsaken creature. I went to hit it again but everything started to get blurry and darken. I could hear Lily scream but it was drowned out and muffled...

Hey guys, so this is gonna end up with a twist. I'm sorry I haven't written anything in a while i've been busy with school. :(