6

We tumbled onto a hard surface. Lily fell on top of me, both of us still screaming with our eyes closed. We both stopped and opened our eyes. She looked at me and blushed, slowly getting up. I sat up and looked around. We were in a room with fairy lights around the perimeter, a desk with a computer, and a bed with many stuffed animals.
"Holy shit we're in my room...?" Lily said in a confused manner. I blinked and smiled.
"Nice room." She smiled.
"Thanks, come here and sit." Lily said leading me to her bed. We plopped down, suddenly exhausted. She handed me a little plush white bunny and I smiled. She did too and took the shirt off of my arm. It had healed, but it was still dark. From my cut to my collar bone it was all black, not gooey which was definitely good. I sighed with relief and so did she.
"I guess you're permanently.... stained?" Lily said touched my arm lightly and looking up to my collar bone.
"I guess." I said. Lily glanced into my eyes. I'm glad I made it out with you. She said with a slight smile. I smiled back and suddenly she hugged me. I held her for a few moments and she cried and let out any emotion from our "adventure". She looked up at me again and pushed my hair aside, looking at my lips. I knew what she was doing and I welcomed it with a smile. She leaned in and placed a kiss onto my lips. Hers were soft, and tasted like vanilla and salty tears. I held her face, her skin was smooth and I could feel the warmth from blush on her cheeks. She pulled away, smiling.
   "I'm glad I met you."

I'm sorry about the romantic turn this took, but I thought it was really sweet. I hope you all enjoyed and i'm sorry this wasn't very long.