Moving out (Lisa POV)

I was surprised to see jennie's mom coming to my average place. She seems to be a very nice person judging from the way she look and talk.

"Lisa I'm sorry jennie must be a pain in the ass for you.." her mom apologized but her sentences got cut right away by jennie. "Mom! No I'm not. we're doing just fine. Right lisa?" she told in the hope that I would defend her. I find it cute. I smiled at them both but as I was about to help her, her mom was already responding. "Jennie you should move out. You can't keep clinging to lisa. Anyway I'm glad you look better now. I'm sorry I was so busy that I got no time to look after you. Lets go on a vacation. I already bought us a ticket to paris"

Jennie was shocked once she heard that words coming out from her mother's mouth "mom! I told you I'm fine. Lisa have been nice to me all this time, i don't want to go" Jennie try to reject her mom's offered. I just stay quiet looking at them bickering.

Her mother sighed and continued "Look you really need to give lisa some space. Her exam's result was dropping since you came here" jennie was astonished. "Lisa I'm sorry I don't have any other option. I hope you understand this is for jennie's safety so I kind of digging a little on your background. I didn't mean any harm, I promised" her mom explained.

Jennie look at me for a while. I just keep my mouth shut cause it's true. "Thank you lisa, I owe you a lot. I promised to repay you kindness. Just name it" her mom added. "No problem Mrs. I'm genuine to help jennie" she smiled and nodded to me. Soon she came closer and caress my arm as a sign of comfort. Now I know where jennie got her humble personality from.

Honestly I can't fight both of them. Deep down inside I still want jennie to stay but I can't stop her mother either. "I'll pick you up at 2pm tomorrow, make sure to pack your stuff okey" her mother told her. Jennie was so annoyed but she just sighed as a respond. A moment later her mother decided to leave. She thanked me one last time before she stepped out of the room.

We're currently sitting on the couch in the living room. It was just quiet. "Lisa is it true? You exam results, dropping?" she broke the silence. She was staring at me waiting for my answer. I just slowly nodded to her question. She signed and seem to be upset "I'm sorry, because of me.." but I cut her right away "Hey it wasn't your fault. I should have focus" I told her. "I promised I will get back in track" I continued trying to convinced her.

"Should I go to paris with my mom?" she asked. I was stunned by her question. I mean, I'm just one of her 'random friends' why would she want to ask me that. "You said its hard to have some free time with your parents, I think this is the right time for you to just relax your mind a bit. I mean paris is a beautiful city, maybe you should go with your parents" I voice out my opinion.

I don't know why but she seems hurt by my words. "Don't misunderstood. Its not like I'm getting rid of you or anything. I'm happy you're here. You know you could always come whenever you want, really" I gulp several times cause I don't want her to just leave and cut our connection. She sigh again and get up from her seat. "I ahh.. Should start packing my stuff" she seems hesitating as she leaves me few second later. I just stay quiet. I don't know why but I just feel bummed. Suddenly I feel empty.

--

I can't sleep tonight. I spent 2 weeks on the couch but I never complained. I'm still puzzled by my own feelings. Why did I let jennie invading my personal space. I never let anybody come into my apartment. Not even those 2 ex girlfriends that dump me because they can't stand with my silly attitude. Suddently I was interupted by jennie's voice.

"Lisa you're sleeping already?" she checked. I get up from the couch and immediately responded to her. "Nope, wide awake!". For some reason I really want to see her face."Im leaving tomorrow so lets share a bed tonight" she offered. I don't know why but I just agreed.

We put a bolster as a barrier in the middle of the bed. I still can't sleep. I'm so bothered by the fact that jennie will be leaving tomorrow. Suddenly I feel Jennie's arms wrapping on my body. "just for tonight" she whispered softly. I stay quiet for the rest of the night. I'm sad.

--

It was 1.55pm, we're currently waiting for jennie's mom to arrived. All of her luggages were currently infront of the door. I felt uneasy the whole day. I don't know why. I keep sighing and stealing glances at jennie. I feel so uncomfortable. A moments later. Her mom showing up with a smile. "Okey.. Everything is done?" She asked. We both just nodded to her question. I help jennie putting her luggages in the car's trunk. Later her mom came and hugged me. "Thank you so much lisa for helping jennie. I owe you. Lets have dinner together once jennie and I get back from vacation" I smiled to her mom and glance at jennie.

She looks upset. She did try to smile at me but it didn't reached her eyes. "So I see you in a week?" she asked. "Ofcourse. You know where to find me" I replied to her with a smile. But deep down inside I was crushed. Somehow letting jennie go was just so hard to accept. But I got no choice.

"Can we hug?" she asked. I smile and nodded to her. She came closer and hug me tight. Slowly I embraced her small body. It just feels so right. I was kind of hesistate to let go of her body but it was time. She look at me one last time before she get in the car. I just stared at her without breaking a contact. A few seconds later they leave.

I didn't realise, tears are falling on my cheeks.