Laundry Day! (Lisa POV)

Cleaning clothes? Honestly I hate it! I'm lazy when it comes to this specific chores. But no matter how much I complain, I still can't leave my clothes dirty for a whole week. I mean what choice do I have. Its not like I'm coming from a rich family who have maids to help them doing the laundry. Or maybe if I was rich I could just buy, use and throw. Its funny the fact that I'm a pretty clean and neat person but I hate doing laundry. Somehow it's something that I can't avoid.

If you want to know, I'm working as a part time free lance photographer, I'm also a part time student and currently taking degree in multimedia. I have to endure 1 year of hectic schedule before I graduated. I live alone at my own rented apartment and I've been single for more than 2 years. Its not like I have a bad appearance or anything, I just got no time to date since my schedule is tight everyday.

--

I'm currently at a self service laundry shop. It's 10.30pm. I have this habit where I like to do the laundry late at night cause during this hour people will normally rest at home and go to sleep. It's the best time for me since the laundry shop will have the least visitor during this hour. The laundry shop is actually located on the opposite of my apartment's building. It only takes 2 minutes to reach here from my place.

I'm now sitting at the bench waiting for my laundry to get done. And I have to stay here for another 30 minutes. Gladly I brought some snacks and chocolate drinks from my home. So I take my free time savouring the foods by myself. Now that 20 minutes have passed, I started to get bored. A moment later, I took out my phone from my bomber jacket's pocket. Tonight's weather seems a little chilly. Thank god I'm wearing something thick. I begin to search solo-jennie on youtube and started to play the music video.

Honestly this jennie kim the idol really have a beautiful features. I mean I kinda have a crush on her. I wonder if she's gay? I hope she is. I know it's not like I'm going to date jennie kim the idol. We're pretty much different in so many things. The reality, I'm just an ordinary person while she's a well known artist worldwide. Why am I thinking something nonsense tonight. Damn. Oh yeah I heard she's close to Lisa Manoban. Her teamate. Right? I won't denied they did look good together. I mean if they have something going on between them, I'm going to support them 100%! Gays for the win!

While I'm busy looking at the music video, suddenly I'm interrupted by the presence of this lady..

What the actual fuck?? Is she like crazy? What the hell is she doing?