Ch. 1

..."shit," I whispered shouted. He traveled his tongue along the valley of my breasts headed to my neck. He gently nibbled on the side of my neck, increasing the speed and strength every second. His hand traveled down my stomach to my panties. One of his fingers slipped inside teasing around my folds.
"Fuck y/n, you are so wet. I can't wait any longer," he said as he slipped off my panties and his underwear. As he slipped in...

I hear a bang at the door, waking me up from my interesting dream.

"Y/n! Wake up, you're going to be late and I'm not getting another ticket!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

She fucking woke me up from a good dream. Those were just fantasies though- nothing more. I know everyone has been detailed dreams about BTS once in their life time. So I didn't take it as being that odd...

Since I'm already packed, I run downstairs to grab some breakfast my mom made this morning, passing my dad in the family room watching the news.

"If I let you sleep any longer, you would be late to catch the flight," my mom says as she sat next to me on the bar stool.

"Okay, okay I love you too," I laugh at I got from my seat to put my dishes in the sink. "I'm gonna go get ready then I'll see you down here before I leave."

"Okay. I'll go grab your bags for you," my mom says as she follows me back up the stairs.

I nod as I walk to my room. I grab some comfortable clothes to wear on the plane and head to my bathroom. I undress and hop in the shower as I let the warm water fall on me. I grab my favorite body wash and lather it on my body and then take my shampoo and wash my hair. After fifteen minutes, I got out of the shower. I grab a towel and walk to the sink. I did my skin care, got dressed, and blow dried my hair. As I grab my book bag, I heard a notification from my phone. I walk towards my bed, sat down and grabbed my phone.

From: Seoul Apartments
             Your key to your apartment is waiting for you at the front desk. Give the lady at the desk your first and last name. Have a wonderful day! Thank you!

Great! I'm all set to leave! I thought as I grab my charger and phone and run downstairs. I saw my parents waiting at the door with my stuff.

"Bye honey. Please stay safe and make some friends," my mom said hugging the life out of me.

"Mom, please! You are killing me!" I whispered out, trying to pry her arms off me.

"Sorry y/n. I'm just gonna miss you so much. We both are," she said looking over to your dad with soft eyes.

"Yes, we are. It's gonna be hard around here without you," my dad chuckled, pulling me into his arms.

I gave them my last good byes. Kissing both of them on the cheek. My mom already called a cab to take me to the Chicago airport. I open up the door, took a deep breath, and walk to the cab. I turn around, waving at my parents one last time before getting it.

This is it. It's really happening. I can't believe I'm actually heading to Korea. I've always dreamed of starting a new life there when I turned 19. Dreamed of waking up and looking outside to the beautiful sunrise and the city below.

One hour later
I thank the cab driver as he help me unload my bags from the trunk. I watch him go back in the car and drive away. Probably to pick someone else up. I turn back around and watch couples and family's head into the airport. I look over to my right and see airplanes get ready to fly off. I start to walk inside the airport with my heavy luggage dragging behind me
I walk up to the front desk to check in with my flight. After I got my ticket, I walk over to security. I put my bags on the cart as I watch it go through the x-ray scanner. The security guard says to take my shoes off and any jewelry I have on. I do so and step through the metal detector. She says I'm free to go and I put my shoes on and grab my bags. I go to the my assigned boarding gate and walk to the plane.

Fast Forward 14 hours
I get off the plane and head to the front entrance where my other cab is. I get into the cab and tell the driver where my apartment is. Good thing I studied Korean for 4 years. It really came in handy. I watch the buildings pass by thinking that Korea is a really beautiful place. As it felt like time pass by, I get to my apartment. I thank the cab driver again and walk inside. The inside felt so homey with the open interior and bright color walls. I look at the email again and walk to the front desk. They ask for my first and last name like it said. And just like that, I get my key and went to the elevator.

I unlock the door and walk inside. To my surprise, there was grocery's on the counter.

I wonder who put all these grocery's here. Am I sure I have the right apartment?

I walk over to the door again to check if the room number is the same as the keys.

Of course it is I say to my self.

The apartment is decent size so finding my room wasn't hard. I put my bags down and walk back to the kitchen. As I put the grocery's away, I see a note on the table. I reach for it and read it out loud.

Note: Welcome to Seoul Apartments. Hope you enjoy staying here. Here are some grocery's to start your day off!

"Who wrote this?," I say as I search for a name. As I turned it over. It read...