Ch. 3

After the meeting with BangPD, I start to think about how fun it's going to work with Seojoon and Hana. Hopefully, I get to work alongside BTS since this is their company. But whoever I get partnered up with, I'll be delighted to work with them.

Hana and I walk out of the building, heading our separate ways.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school," Hana says as she walks to her car.

"Yep! I can't wait to start there. BangPD says it's an amazing school so I'm looking forward to studying there."

Hana watches me standing at the curb as I look for a cab.

"Hey, I can take you home if you want. Taking a cab is expensive, especially if you take one every day.

"Are you sure?" I reply. "I don't want to bother you."

"It's totally fine," she says opening up the passenger side.

"Thank you!"

She gets on the other side and starts the car. She backs up, heading out of the parking lot.

"Where do you live?" She asks as she stops at the stop sign. As I tell her where I live, she snaps her head back at me.

"What?" I ask her. Staring at her with wide eyes. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No, no! You didn't say anything wrong at all. I live there too!"

I also snap my head at her, gasping a little.

"Oh my god! Are you serious?! That's amazing! " I say squealing.

"Yess! Ahhh this so fantastic! I can't believe we both live here! She says pulling into the apartment. We both get out grabbing our bags. She skips her way to the apartment opening the front door.

"What floor are you on?" Hana asks as we step into the elevator.

"Floor 3," I reply. "Oh, I'm also room number 308."

She gasps and I look at her with a questioning face.

"We are seriously destined to be friends. I'm room number 309."

I squeal again, grabbing her hands. She joins in and we start jumping together.

"This is gonna be so much fun! I can have you over all the time!" I say stepping out of the elevator. "And what's better, is that this room connects to yours so you can come in any time you want"

She smiles, nodding her head. We both walk to our rooms and unlock it.

"Let me get changed and I'll come over if that's okay?" Hana asks as she steps into her apartment a little bit.

"That's fine by me. I'll be waiting," I reply waving at her as I step into mine.

Hour Later
As I was making some dinner, I hear a knock at my connected door. I stop what I was doing and go open it. Of course, I knew it was Hana.

"You don't have to knock. Just come on in," I say as I open the door.

"Oh, I just don't want to intrude, you know," she says looking down and walking in to go take a seat at the couch. I hurry up and follow her, sitting down next to her.

"It's fine, I swear. We are friends, right?" I say smiling.

"Haha yes, we are," Hana replies, getting less worried.

"Let's go eat and watch some movies. Does that sound nice?" I ask standing up and heading over to the food I made and getting plates out.